Let’s make some Quick and Easy Gift Bags!
Today I’ve got another fun project using another of the March 2022 New Releases. This time I’m creating some adorable 4-inch tall gift bags using the Gift Bag Etched Dies from Spellbinders. These little bags are just so sweet, and you can decorate them for any occasion!
I’m sharing this project using products that Spellbinders sent me as a member of their Spellbinders Club Influencer Group.
So what is in the March 2022 New Releases from Spellbinders?
Well, there are several new collections.
You can see all of the new releases over on the Spellbinders Site.
If you’ve been following me here, or over on my YouTube Channel and Facebook Page and Groups, you know how EXCITED I get when I get to start playing with some new Spellbinders products. I think “excited” was a bit of an understatement this month.
First Quick and Easy Gift Bag
For the first bag, I used some light blue medium-weight cardstock to create the bag. Then I decorated the front with die cuts in my stash. The cute bunny and sentiment flower were extras that I cut out using the dies in this month’s Card Kit of the month.
Second Quick and Easy Gift Bag
For the second bag, I used some lightweight pattern paper from Hobby Lobby and added some balloons cut from Spellbinders Glitter Foam using the Open Road Etched Dies. The sentiment is foiled in Gold Glimmer Foil using a glimmer plate from the new We Dance Glimmer Sentiments, cut with one of the new Swallowtail Tags Etched Dies and attached with a mini-brad from my stash
Third Quick and Easy Gift Bag
Final Quick and Easy Gift Bag
For my final bag, I used heavy-weight yellow cardstock from Spellbinders as well as some of the dies in the new I Dance Etched Dies. For the sentiment, I pulled out another Glimmer Sentiment made using one of the foil plates from the We Dance Glimmer Sentiments.
Quick and Easy Gift Bags Video!
If you like this content, do all the things!
- Show me (and Youtube) that you LOVE these videos and posts by subscribing, liking, commenting, and sharing them!
- Become a sponsor of my channel and blog and help me create my next posts by making a one-time donation! All contributions are welcome!
Here are the collections and products that I’ll be making projects using and that you’ll be seeing videos, photos, and posts featuring over the next month or so.
Check out all the photos of my Quick and Easy Gift Bags!
——— SUPPLIES ———
(and where to find them)
JUST A NOTE: The stamp and die set were provided to me by Spellbinders to create inspiration to showcase these amazing products. I was not paid for the creation of this post or video. I use affiliate links whenever possible in my blog posts and videos. It doesn’t change the way you purchase things, but it allows me to make a percentage off of sales. Thank you for using the links provided & helping me keep bringing you free content.
Other Crafty Opportunities!
If you just love crafting and want more ways to create with me, check out these other crafty opportunities. Each is super fun!
Check out our next Card Class!
❤To Be Announced Soon!
See you there!
Let’s hang out!
Thank you so much for dropping by to see the cards that I created with these amazing stamps and dies from Spellbinders. Please give me a thumbs up, and comment because I love hearing from you!
I hope you are inspired to create something AWESOME!
Because, if I can make it, You Can too!
Check out some more projects using Spellbinders Stamps, Dies and Glimmer Plates!
- Crafting Fun with Spellbinders’ August 2023 Club Kits!
- Balloon Garland Card – Let’s Celebrate! | Four at 4K! GIVEAWAY Hop
- Mass Produced Christmas Cards | Spellbinders Clubs Blog Hop
- Spellbinders Club Kits | Christmas in July 2023
- Get the Party Started with the May 2023 Clubs from Spellbinders!
- How’d you make that? Let’s make a realistic Southern Magnolia Bloom
- Fun Floral Thank You Card using Spellbinders Large Die of the Month | Blog Hop and GIVEAWAY
- A Day at the Beach! SPELLBINDERS July 2022 Clubs Blog Hop + GIVEAWAY!
- 💙”So Many Candles” Card for Spellbinders 20th Birthday Celebration
- 💙You have me in Stitches! Let’s make a card.
- 💙Let’s make some Rainbow HELLO Cards | Spellbinders May 2022 Clubs
- 💙Spellbinders Club Kits for May 2022