Hi Guys! The card I’m sharing today is a fun “celebration” card! And what says “celebration” better than popping the cork on some bubbly!
I’m using a new stamp and die set from Catherine Pooler Designs, along with some other fun supplies from my stash. The This Calls for Champagne Stamps and dies are just too fun, so I HAD to light them up!
I hope that you like this cards, enjoy my video and get inspired to make you own light up cards! Here is a little peak INSIDE the card so you can see how EASY the EZLights are… plus a look at the completed card!
Thanks for joining me in some crafty Fun! I hope that I have inspired you to create something great!
Because, If I can make it, You Can Too!
~Big Hugs! Debbie J
Disclaimer: The information provided in this video is from my own personal experience. I enjoy sharing tutorials on what I love to do. Some affiliate links are used. They do not cost you anything, but I make a small percentage from the sale. Thank you so much for supporting me!
- Pear Blossom Press: PB PRESS STAMP AND DIE BUNDLE
- Pear Blossom Press: EZ Lights
- Pear Blossom Press: The World’s Best Foam Tape
- Catherine Pooler: This Calls for Champagne Stamps
- Catherine Pooler: This Calls for Champagne Dies
- Catherine Pooler Inks
- Spellbinders: Essential Arches Dies
- Crafty Meraki: stencil is no longer available
- Simon Hurley Solar Pastes
- World’s Best Foam Foam Tape
- Action Stamp & Die