Hi Guys! Today is an extra special day as we join together to celebrate four amazing ladies who have reached the incredible milestone of 4,000 subscribers each! It’s time for the Four at 4K Giveaway Hop, and we are in for a treat!
In honor of this joyous occasion, I decided to create something truly celebratory using the fabulous Spellbinders Party Balloons Bouquet stamp set and stencil set. Let me tell you, this set is just too cool to resist, and it added a perfect touch of cheer to my project. (more about that later)
First we Stamp!
First, I stamped out the balloon in a rich, dark black using Versafine Claire Nocturne ink. I then added some WOW clear embossing powder to give it that stunning, professional look. The result was a beautiful bouquet of balloons that extended all around the card, ready to spread the party vibes!
Then we Stencil!
For coloring, I used my new Lisa Horton Ultimate Two peg system, which made stenciling a breeze. To match the favorite colors of our four lovely ladies, I went with shades of pink, blue, purple, and green. Though it might not be an exact match, I’m sure the vibrant colors will capture the essence of their favorites!
With a combination of Simon Hurley and Catherine Pooler inks, I meticulously stenciled each color, layering lighter shades with darker ones to achieve the desired effect. The end result was a stunning burst of color that beautifully complemented the central balloon bouquet.
Add a Sentiment!
Next, it was time to add some heartfelt congratulations! I used one of the fantastic sentiment stencils from the set, which allowed me to achieve that charming scripty look. With a touch of Prom Queen lunar paste, the sentiment sparkled and added a touch of elegance to the card.
Once all the elements came together, I carefully trimmed the panel to maintain a subtle white border, enhancing the overall design. Then, I mounted the panel onto a card base using foam adhesive to give it that extra dimension.
The final Touch… bling!
To add a final touch of whimsy and sparkle, I adorned the card with delightful pink gems, complementing the lunar paste beautifully. And voilà! The card was complete, a true celebration of creativity and friendship.
(Products are listed and linked in the video description on YouTube.)
* By the way, this post may contain affiliate links. That means that, if you purchase something through the link, I’ll get a small commission at no extra charge to you. Thanks for supporting my YouTube channel and blog.
Did I forget to mention this? There is a Hop Giveaway!
I want to extend an invitation to all of you to join in on the fun and inspiration. Be sure to check the description below for details about the Four at 4K Giveaway Hop, where you’ll find a delightful array of projects created by these talented ladies.
You can WIN some crafty goodies from Kendra, Ciara, Amanda and Linh. They are each picking a winner and combined will be giving away over $200 in products! Some of us along the hop might also offer a prize too. Hop along to celebrate with us and see who else is offering a prize!
To enter the giveaway, fill out this form ONE time by August 5th – https://forms.gle/JrannqCZVS2pTJRu8
Winners will be randomly chosen and announced on each channel offering a prize on August 10th!
Here is the rest of the lineup!
- @CardsByKendra | https://youtu.be/Ko7FbZAxKEo
- @CiaraTDesigns | https://youtu.be/7xvVC5JJaZw
- @LVHandcrafted | https://youtu.be/zAcTX78ImOQ
- @PearBlossomPress | https://youtu.be/NfNnR8obo8k
- @handiscandiscraftyventures7439 | https://youtu.be/TEq2QNItYlo
- @CarrieRhoades | https://youtu.be/A7EVwWLMy6A
- @BittyPenny | https://youtu.be/gZhPDn_dLik
- @CallMeCraftyAll | https://youtu.be/2RMbhQSygY4
- @PartyPlannerPaperie | https://youtu.be/c5n5zRW_OOw
- @CraftyMamaDiaries | https://youtu.be/lp9KZxre2ys
- @jenleecardmaking | https://youtu.be/xnakJxUtB2E
- You Are Here >>> @DebbieJsCraftingCorner | https://youtu.be/s1e8Mpnhs_o
- @cassietrask | https://youtu.be/OO2b8a2LUhc
- @DelandArtie | https://delandartie.com/4khop
Thank you for stopping by Debbie J’s Crafting Corner today. I hope you found some inspiration and excitement in this card creation.
Stay crafty, spread the joy, and have a fantastic day!
And remember, If I can make it, You Can Too