Today I’m creating some Die Cut Cards featuring the Spellbinders Love You More Collection.
The Love You More Die set has more of those pretty scripty word dies that are big enough to be the focal point on your card… or you can use one or more of the word with some of your other stamps and dies.
Then there is the Open House Valentine’s add-on die set that is just too sweet! You’ve got a couple of doormats to go in front of your door die-cut (from the Open House Door Base die set), some heart banners with a separate hearts die for the “heart” flag pieces, heart lattice windows, a tiny envelope (to go in the mail slot on the door) and even a teeny tiny arrow to go through the heart window! This set is just too cute and I’ve been wanting to play with it since I first saw it!
Today was my chance. OK… for my first card, I didn’t really do anything outrageous or unique. But now I have more ideas rolling around in this brain.
Including some alternative ways to use it for a shaker card that you could do with, or without, this set! I’ll be creating one of these in the Class next weekend, on January 8th. If you haven’t already signed up, REGISTER NOW!
I’m also sticking to my “use your stash” goal by using the same paper pack as in the other videos. You guys know that I have a TON of paper packs that haven’t even been opened. Using pattern paper on almost every card is going to help me put a dent in that stash, while still getting to play with all the new things! Win-Win!
If you like this content, do all the things!
- Show me (and Youtube) that you LOVE these videos and posts by subscribing, liking, commenting, and sharing them!
- Become a sponsor of my channel and blog and help me create my next posts by making a one-time donation! All contributions are welcome!
Come see the Cards I Created using the Spellbinders Love You More Collection. Check out the Video!
——— Cards using the Spellbinders Love You More Collection Pics ———
Other Crafty Opportunities!
If you just love crafting and want more ways to create with me, check out these other crafty opportunities. Each is super fun!
Check out our next Card Class!
❤To Be Announced Soon!
See you there!
Let’s hang out!
Like this project? Pin it and save it for later!
——— SUPPLIES ———
(and where to find them)
JUST A NOTE: The stamp and die set were provided to me by Spellbinders to create inspiration to showcase these amazing products. I was not paid for the creation of this post or video. I use affiliate links whenever possible in my blog posts and videos. It doesn’t change the way you purchase things, but it allows me to make a percentage off of sales. Thank you for using the links provided & helping me keep bringing you free content.
Thank you so much for dropping by to see the cards that I created with these amazing stamps and dies from Spellbinders. Please give me a thumbs up, and comment because I love hearing from you!
I hope you are inspired to create something AWESOME!
Because, if I can make it, You Can too!
Check out some more projects using Spellbinders Stamps, Dies and Glimmer Plates!
- EASY Spring Cards using the BetterPress System
- Let’s make Foiled Floral Cards | #SpellbindersFeb24Clubs
- ▶ Birthday Cards using Big Hugs from Simon Hurley | Simon Hurley Create | Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- How to create a Floral Card with Die Cuts | Spellbinders Fresh Picked Buttercups
- ▶Creating some Beautiful Blooms Cards | Simon Hurley Create | Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- ▶Let’s make a Dancin’ Panda Card! So Easy! | Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- Fun Floral Cards using the Spellbinders January 2024 Clubs
- Having Fun with Wax Seal Mixes | #SpellbindersJan24Collab
- Let’s Color! Easy Cards using the House-Mouse Winter Collection from Spellbinders
- #SpellbindersJan24Clubs | Thanks for Bee-ing so Sweet!
- Our Fave 2023 Club Products Blog Hop | Spellbinders
- Crafting Fun with Spellbinders’ August 2023 Club Kits!