Today I’m using the Glimmer of the Month to create some lovely Glimmer Edge Roses cards.
I could only resist these roses for just so long. Just like the Glimmer Edge Flowers that I shared with you a week or so ago, this Glimmer set includes dies that cut right into the foiling so that the edges, and stems, are all covered in foil goodness! I just love how they turned out!
Don’t you just love the foiled detail on these roses? Roses are one of my favorite flowers, and for the first card that I put together, I colored the white cardstock that I had foiled on a pretty yellow with the GY family of Spectrum Noir markers. We had a yellow rose bush when I was a kid, and this card reminds me of my Mom.
I had die cut a second set out of white before moving on to some reds. Those on white cardstock, I colored in pinks.
And, of course, I added some dimension to the roses that were glimmered and cut out of red cardstock as well… I just love the look. And it didn’t really take that long to color all of them up.
Here’s some information from the Spellbinders website.
There have been some recent changes to the clubs being offered. They now include the Card Kit, Small Die, Large Die, Amazing Paper Grace Die, Glimmer, Clear Stamp, Clear Stamp, and Die, and Embossing Folder of the month. THAT’S 8 DIFFERENT CLUBS TO PICK FROM. The prices range from $9 to $38.50 per month.
If you are interested in trying more than one, there are also 4 Value Clubs that offer a combination of kits for a discounted price.
” Your Credit Card card will be charged 5 days from the date of subscription and will ship within 15 business days.
Your subscription will renew each month on the 5th.
*Value Clubs contain the same monthly kits as stand-alone clubs.
*Please Note: international shipping charges will apply to each subscription/add on order at checkout.” – Spellbinders
Spellbinders Club Kits for March 2022 are available NOW!
In addition to getting fun inspiration straight in your inbox, club members get exclusive benefits!
If you want a chance to get one of the cards I’ve shared recently:
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel (so you never miss a video).
- Subscribe to my email newsletter below (so you never miss a notification).
Come watch me make a Gnomie Kisses using the NEW Clear Stamp and Die of the Monthfrom Spellbinders. Check out the Video!
If you like this content, do all the things!
- Show me (and Youtube) that you LOVE these videos and posts by subscribing, liking, commenting, and sharing them!
- Become a sponsor of my channel and blog and help me create my next posts by making a one-time donation! All contributions are welcome!
Check this out!
You can download these card sketches to create your own cards!
If you use one of these card sketches, we’d love to see your card!
——— Glimmer Edge Roses Cards Pics ———
Other Crafty Opportunities!
If you just love crafting and want more ways to create with me, check out these other crafty opportunities. Each is super fun!
Check out our next Card Class!
❤To Be Announced Soon!
See you there!
Let’s hang out!
Like this project? Pin it and save it for later!
——— SUPPLIES ———
(and where to find them)
JUST A NOTE: The stamp and die set were provided to me by Spellbinders to create inspiration to showcase these amazing products. I was not paid for the creation of this post or video. I use affiliate links whenever possible in my blog posts and videos. It doesn’t change the way you purchase things, but it allows me to make a percentage off of sales. Thank you for using the links provided & helping me keep bringing you free content.
Thank you so much for dropping by to see the cards that I created with these amazing stamps and dies from Spellbinders. Please give me a thumbs up, and comment because I love hearing from you!
I hope you are inspired to create something AWESOME!
Because, if I can make it, You Can too!
Check out some more projects using Spellbinders Stamps, Dies and Glimmer Plates!
- EASY Spring Cards using the BetterPress System
- Let’s make Foiled Floral Cards | #SpellbindersFeb24Clubs
- ▶ Birthday Cards using Big Hugs from Simon Hurley | Simon Hurley Create | Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- How to create a Floral Card with Die Cuts | Spellbinders Fresh Picked Buttercups
- ▶Creating some Beautiful Blooms Cards | Simon Hurley Create | Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- ▶Let’s make a Dancin’ Panda Card! So Easy! | Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- Fun Floral Cards using the Spellbinders January 2024 Clubs
- Having Fun with Wax Seal Mixes | #SpellbindersJan24Collab
- Let’s Color! Easy Cards using the House-Mouse Winter Collection from Spellbinders
- #SpellbindersJan24Clubs | Thanks for Bee-ing so Sweet!
- Our Fave 2023 Club Products Blog Hop | Spellbinders
- Crafting Fun with Spellbinders’ August 2023 Club Kits!