Today I’m making some Layered Wildflower Scene Cards a new stamp set from Spellbinders. I’m starting to get into the Spring mood (of course Winter only showed up in Central Florida this week… and for only a couple of days. At least I am for my creating.
Who doesn’t love a nice floral stamp set, and this layering stamp set is so easy to use!
I’m sharing my projects as part of the Spellbinders Club Influencer Group.
What I love most, besides how pretty the Layered Wildflower Scene stamp set is, is the acetate sheet that you store the stamps on. There are three stamps for the wildflower image. One for the greenery and two others for the florals. The florals are positioned for you to perfectly align both floral stamps at the same time over the greenery.
If you want a chance to get one of the cards I’ve shared recently:
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel (so you never miss a video).
- Subscribe to my email newsletter below (so you never miss a notification).
One card I stamped on a plain white card panel and matted it on a pink 4 1/4 x 5 1/2″ piece of pink cardstock before adding it to the A2 card base.
The second card I stamped onto a panel that I created using some stamping foam during my Christmas Eve Live Stream. (check out all the fun ways that I used the foam here). I also trimmed and matted this panel before mounting it on a card base.
I finished up each card with some crystal gems.
Check this out!
You can download these card sketches to create your own cards!
If you use one of these card sketches, we’d love to see your card!
If you like this content, do all the things!
- Show me (and Youtube) that you LOVE these videos and posts by subscribing, liking, commenting, and sharing them!
- Become a sponsor of my channel and blog and help me create my next posts by making a one-time donation! All contributions are welcome!
Come see the Layered Wildflower Scene Cards that I made using this Stamp Set from Spellbinders. Check out the Video!
——— Layered Wildflower Scene Card Pics ———
Other Crafty Opportunities!
If you just love crafting and want more ways to create with me, check out these other crafty opportunities. Each is super fun!
Check out our next Card Class!
❤To Be Announced Soon!
See you there!
Let’s hang out!
Like this project? Pin it and save it for later!
——— SUPPLIES ———
(and where to find them)
JUST A NOTE: The stamp and die set were provided to me by Spellbinders to create inspiration to showcase these amazing products. I was not paid for the creation of this post or video. I use affiliate links whenever possible in my blog posts and videos. It doesn’t change the way you purchase things, but it allows me to make a percentage off of sales. Thank you for using the links provided & helping me keep bringing you free content.
Thank you so much for dropping by to see the cards that I created with these amazing stamps and dies from Spellbinders. Please give me a thumbs up, and comment because I love hearing from you!
I hope you are inspired to create something AWESOME!
Because, if I can make it, You Can too!
Check out some more projects using Spellbinders Stamps, Dies and Glimmer Plates!
- Crafting Fun with Spellbinders’ August 2023 Club Kits!
- Balloon Garland Card – Let’s Celebrate! | Four at 4K! GIVEAWAY Hop
- Mass Produced Christmas Cards | Spellbinders Clubs Blog Hop
- Spellbinders Club Kits | Christmas in July 2023
- Get the Party Started with the May 2023 Clubs from Spellbinders!
- How’d you make that? Let’s make a realistic Southern Magnolia Bloom
- Fun Floral Thank You Card using Spellbinders Large Die of the Month | Blog Hop and GIVEAWAY
- A Day at the Beach! SPELLBINDERS July 2022 Clubs Blog Hop + GIVEAWAY!
- 💙”So Many Candles” Card for Spellbinders 20th Birthday Celebration
- 💙You have me in Stitches! Let’s make a card.
- 💙Let’s make some Rainbow HELLO Cards | Spellbinders May 2022 Clubs
- 💙Spellbinders Club Kits for May 2022