Today I’m making some Layered Wildflower Scene Cards a new stamp set from Spellbinders. I’m starting to get into the Spring mood (of course Winter only showed up in Central Florida this week… and for only a couple of days. At least I am for my creating.
Who doesn’t love a nice floral stamp set, and this layering stamp set is so easy to use!
I’m sharing my projects as part of the Spellbinders Club Influencer Group.
What I love most, besides how pretty the Layered Wildflower Scene stamp set is, is the acetate sheet that you store the stamps on. There are three stamps for the wildflower image. One for the greenery and two others for the florals. The florals are positioned for you to perfectly align both floral stamps at the same time over the greenery.
If you want a chance to get one of the cards I’ve shared recently:
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel (so you never miss a video).
- Subscribe to my email newsletter below (so you never miss a notification).
One card I stamped on a plain white card panel and matted it on a pink 4 1/4 x 5 1/2″ piece of pink cardstock before adding it to the A2 card base.
The second card I stamped onto a panel that I created using some stamping foam during my Christmas Eve Live Stream. (check out all the fun ways that I used the foam here). I also trimmed and matted this panel before mounting it on a card base.
I finished up each card with some crystal gems.
Check this out!
You can download these card sketches to create your own cards!
If you use one of these card sketches, we’d love to see your card!
If you like this content, do all the things!
- Show me (and Youtube) that you LOVE these videos and posts by subscribing, liking, commenting, and sharing them!
- Become a sponsor of my channel and blog and help me create my next posts by making a one-time donation! All contributions are welcome!
Come see the Layered Wildflower Scene Cards that I made using this Stamp Set from Spellbinders. Check out the Video!
——— Layered Wildflower Scene Card Pics ———
Other Crafty Opportunities!
If you just love crafting and want more ways to create with me, check out these other crafty opportunities. Each is super fun!
Check out our next Card Class!
❤To Be Announced Soon!
See you there!
Let’s hang out!
Like this project? Pin it and save it for later!
——— SUPPLIES ———
(and where to find them)
JUST A NOTE: The stamp and die set were provided to me by Spellbinders to create inspiration to showcase these amazing products. I was not paid for the creation of this post or video. I use affiliate links whenever possible in my blog posts and videos. It doesn’t change the way you purchase things, but it allows me to make a percentage off of sales. Thank you for using the links provided & helping me keep bringing you free content.
Thank you so much for dropping by to see the cards that I created with these amazing stamps and dies from Spellbinders. Please give me a thumbs up, and comment because I love hearing from you!
I hope you are inspired to create something AWESOME!
Because, if I can make it, You Can too!
Check out some more projects using Spellbinders Stamps, Dies and Glimmer Plates!
- EASY Spring Cards using the BetterPress System
- Let’s make Foiled Floral Cards | #SpellbindersFeb24Clubs
- ▶ Birthday Cards using Big Hugs from Simon Hurley | Simon Hurley Create | Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- How to create a Floral Card with Die Cuts | Spellbinders Fresh Picked Buttercups
- ▶Creating some Beautiful Blooms Cards | Simon Hurley Create | Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- ▶Let’s make a Dancin’ Panda Card! So Easy! | Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- Fun Floral Cards using the Spellbinders January 2024 Clubs
- Having Fun with Wax Seal Mixes | #SpellbindersJan24Collab
- Let’s Color! Easy Cards using the House-Mouse Winter Collection from Spellbinders
- #SpellbindersJan24Clubs | Thanks for Bee-ing so Sweet!
- Our Fave 2023 Club Products Blog Hop | Spellbinders
- Crafting Fun with Spellbinders’ August 2023 Club Kits!