Let’s Combine Heat Embossing with an Embossed Background.
Hi! I’m Debbie and I’m a Spellbinders-a-holic! OK… I’m joking… a little. I love all the fun Spellbinders products that I get to play with. I hope you’ll enjoy today’s project.
Want to see the Spellbinders April Clubs? Check out this post!
This project is just one of the posts and videos where I show you some of the FIRST projects that I create using the fun goodies that Spellbinders sent me as a member of their Spellbinders Club Influencer Group.
For the background of my card, I used the Radiant Burst embossing folder from Spellbinders. This was the embossing folder of the month for April 2022. The deadline for ordering any of the clubs is the 24th of the month. So this is not currently available.
BUT… Spellbinders does tend to re-release many of their clubs! So be sure to check back to see if it has come back out.
I was playing with the embossing folder while watching Simon Hurley. So I had to get out my Lunar Paste and see how it would blend over the dry embossing. I just added it with my “finger tool” and it blended wonderfully!
For the sentiment, I’m using the “for everything” stamp and the “T”, “H”, “A”, “N”, “K”, “S” stamps from the Open Road Sentiments Stamp Set, and heat embossed with Copper Tinsel embossing powder from Ranger.
This is the first project I’ve created using this embossing powder and I’m in love with the coppery color!
Check out this quick video showing how I combine Heat Embossing with an Embossed Background!
Project Photo Pics!
If you like this content, do all the things!
- Show me (and Youtube) that you LOVE these videos and posts by subscribing, liking, commenting, and sharing them!
- Become a sponsor of my channel and blog and help me create my next posts by making a one-time donation! All contributions are welcome!
Other Crafty Opportunities!
If you just love crafting and want more ways to create with me, check out these other crafty opportunities. Each is super fun!
Check out our next Card Class!
❤To Be Announced Soon!
See you there!
Let’s hang out!
Like this project? Pin it and save it for later!
——— SUPPLIES ———
(and where to find them)
JUST A NOTE: The stamp and die set were provided to me by Spellbinders to create inspiration to showcase these amazing products. I was not paid for the creation of this post or video. I use affiliate links whenever possible in my blog posts and videos. It doesn’t change the way you purchase things, but it allows me to make a percentage off of sales. Thank you for using the links provided & helping me keep bringing you free content.
Check out some more projects using Spellbinders Stamps, Dies and Glimmer Plates!
- EASY Spring Cards using the BetterPress System
- Let’s make Foiled Floral Cards | #SpellbindersFeb24Clubs
- ▶ Birthday Cards using Big Hugs from Simon Hurley | Simon Hurley Create | Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- How to create a Floral Card with Die Cuts | Spellbinders Fresh Picked Buttercups
- ▶Creating some Beautiful Blooms Cards | Simon Hurley Create | Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- ▶Let’s make a Dancin’ Panda Card! So Easy! | Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- Fun Floral Cards using the Spellbinders January 2024 Clubs
- Having Fun with Wax Seal Mixes | #SpellbindersJan24Collab
- Let’s Color! Easy Cards using the House-Mouse Winter Collection from Spellbinders
- #SpellbindersJan24Clubs | Thanks for Bee-ing so Sweet!
- Our Fave 2023 Club Products Blog Hop | Spellbinders
- Crafting Fun with Spellbinders’ August 2023 Club Kits!