Let’s Make a Beehive Shaker Card!I love shakers and little bees are so darn cute! At least when they don’t sting you!
This card won’t sting, and it shows just a little bit of what bees do for us… because what’s in a beehive besides bees? Why honey of course!
Today’s card is using another of the die sets that I recently won from Momenta. So let’s make a beehive shaker card together!
Check out the video to see how I put this cutie together, and make one of your own!
——— V I D E O ———
Never miss new project inspiration.
——— P R O J E C T S ———
Do you have a project you’d like to share?
Come and share your creations and ideas in our Facebook group!
——— S U P P L I E S ———
(and where you can find them)
(DISCLAIMER: I was not paid for the creation of this video. I use affiliate links whenever possible in my blog posts and videos. It doesn’t change the way you purchase things, but it allows me to make a percentage off of sales. Thank you for using the links provided & helping me continue to create here.)
——— P A P E R ———
* Michaels Heavyweight White Cardstock (Cardbases) [Michaels]
- Michaels Heavyweight White Cardstock [Michaels]
——— T O O L S ———
- Fiskars 9in Bypass Trimmer [AMAZON]
- Fiskars 9in Bypass Trimmer [Scrapbook.com]
- Fiskars Titanium Softgrip Adult Scissors, 8 Inch, Color 3 Pack [AMAZON]
- Fiskars Performance Titanium Scissors 7 Inch and 5 Inch Set [AMAZON]
* Gemini Junior [Scrapbook.com]
* Gemini Junior [Amazon]
——— A D H E S I V E ———
——— D I E S ———
——— I N K S ———
* Distress Ink – Antique Linen [Amazon]
* Distress Ink – Antique Linen [Scrapbook.com]
* Distress Oxide – Fossilized Amber [Amazon]
* Distress Oxide – Fossilized Amber [Scrapbook.com]
* Distress Oxide – Frayed Burlap [Amazon]
* Distress Oxide – Frayed Burlap [Scrapbook.com]
——— M A R K E R S ———
* Zig Wink of Stella – Glitter Clear [Scrapbook.com]
* Zig Wink of Stella – Glitter Clear [Amazon]
If I can make it, YOU CAN TOO