Welcome to the Grads of Team Tiny Hearts Hop!
Team Tiny is a group of small craft Channels that have gotten together to help each other reach that first big milestone, 1000 subscribers. When you pass that milestone, you are able to join the GradsOfTeamTiny facebook group and join in many of their hops.
This month’s hop theme is Hearts. And I decided to make a cute shaker card for you today.
There will also be a giveaway on this hop. Craft Supplies By CC is giving away a $10 gift certificate to her shop.
Giveaway details: $10 gift card to Crescent Creations
- Deadline is 1/21/2021
- Comment on each video in this hop.
- One commenter in each video will be chosen and Neha will choose one winner from the 5.
- Winner announced on Neha’s YouTube channel on 1/23/2021.
- Winner has 48 hours to claim prize or another winner will be chosen. If second winner does not claim prize, there will be no more drawings.
WANT TO HELP SUPPORT MY BLOG?
- Watch, Like, Comment and Share this post with all your Crafty friends!
- Buy a card or digi! If you loved this card, you can buy it! Shoot me an email.
- Leave a tip in the tip jar!
- Check out the supply list later in this post for easy shopping. The list includes affiliate links that allow me to make a percentage from sales without any additional cost to you. So shop away!
For this shaker, I used a fuse tool and a heavy duty sheet protector. It helped me create the cutest flat shaker that is perfect for mailing.
I try to share my crafty creations at least once a week… to make sure that you never miss a blog post, be sure to sign up for my newsletter using the button below.
Never miss new project inspiration.Sign me up!
Do you have a project you’d like to share?
I love seeing what you create, so come join my Facebook Group – Crafting with Debbie and show us your creations!
——— S U P P L I E S ———
(and where to find them)
(DISCLAIMER: I was not paid for the creation of this video. I use affiliate links whenever possible in my blog posts and videos. It doesn’t change the way you purchase things, but it allows me to make a percentage off of sales. Thank you for using the links provided & helping me continue to create here.)
If I can make it, YOU CAN TOO