Today I’m sharing a fun card that I created using the Kaleidoscope Argyle die set from Spellbinders‘ Slimline Collection.
As I mentioned in my “Spellbinders Christmas in July 2021 New Release Haul post”, I’m fairly new to the “Spellbinders Club Influencer Group”. And, in addition to creating and sharing from some of the new Club Kits, they’ve also invited me to create and share some things using some new release products.
For this first card, I’m using the Kaleidoscope Argyle die set from the Slimline Collection. This set is perfect for adding an argyle pattern to your slimline cards… But I went a different direction!
Come see what I created using the Slimline Collection Die set… Check out the Video!
Check out some pics of this fun card
Have a project you’d like to share?
I’d love to see what you create, so come join my Facebook Group – Crafting with Debbie, and show us your creations!
Like this project? Pin it and save for later
I’m listing the products I used below. Click on the link to go directly to the product. Where available I use compensated affiliate links which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you so much for your support!
Check out the project posts and videos using this fun new release!
- 🎄Let’s Make some Christmas Cards! NEW from Spellbinders – String Lights Background Glimmer Hot Foil Plate
- 🎄Let’s Make some Christmas Cards! NEW from Spellbinders – Holiday Decorations Etched Dies.
- Let’s Make a Card! NEW HOT FOIL GLIMMER Mini Christmas Sentiment Strips from Spellbinders? | #djccCristmas2021
- What will I Make using the NEW Holiday Gnomes Stamp Set from Spellbinders? | #djccCristmas2021
- What will I Make using the NEW O Christmas Tree Cutting Dies from Spellbinders? | #djccCristmas2021
- Spellbinders Christmas in July 2021 Slimline Collection – What will I make!
- 🎄Check out my new Spellbinders Christmas in July 2021 New Release Haul🎄
Thank You so Much!
Thank you so much for joining me. I hope you are inspired to create something AWESOME! Because, if I can make it, You Can too!