Today I’m creating some Valentine Cards Using the Spellbinders Clear Stamp and Die kit of the month for January 2022.
I am so excited to start working with this month’s club kits! As you saw in my last post, the theme for January is Love, Hearts and Valentine’s Day. Or, instead of Valentines, you could totally do Galentines! I plan on making quite a few cards to send out to some of my Crafty GAL Friends.
If you want a chance to get one of these cool cards:
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel (so you never miss a video).
- Subscribe to my email newsletter below (so you never miss a notification).
I’m sharing my projects as part of the Spellbinders Club Influencer Group.
If you don’t know how the kit clubs work, here’s some information from the Spellbinders website.
I started off by stamping and embossing all of the images in this stamp set in gold embossing powder onto some leftover pattern paper from my last couple of cards. (I told you that I’m gonna try to use pattern paper on most if not all of my cards for a while! Yes! You can stamp on it!)
Then I added some color to the flowers and leaves with my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers, being careful to not drag the tip across the embossing because I don’t want to take the chance that it could damage the nibs of my markers.
Then I used the “Spreading Love” embossing folder from the NEW Embossing Folder of the month club. This embossing folder is fabulous and it’s HUGE! It’s a full 8 1/2 x 5 1/2″. So you can use it for any of the card sizes that we typically use. Even 5 x 7″ of Slimline!
I trimmed the dry embossed panel down to create 2 5 1/4 x 4″ panels… and had a little left over. So I was able to use 2 for backgrounds and the other as an additional accent strip.
Check this out!
You can download these card sketches to create your own cards!
If you use one of these card sketches, we’d love to see your card!
If you like this content, do all the things!
- Show me (and Youtube) that you LOVE these videos and posts by subscribing, liking, commenting, and sharing them!
- Become a sponsor of my channel and blog and help me create my next posts by making a one-time donation! All contributions are welcome!
Come see the Cards that I made using the January 2022 Spellbinders Clear Stamp and Die. Check out the Video!
——— January 2022 Spellbinders Clear Stamp and Die Card Pics ———
Other Crafty Opportunities!
If you just love crafting and want more ways to create with me, check out these other crafty opportunities. Each is super fun!
Check out our next Card Class!
❤To Be Announced Soon!
See you there!
Let’s hang out!
Like this project? Pin it and save it for later!
——— SUPPLIES ———
(and where to find them)
JUST A NOTE: The stamp and die set were provided to me by Spellbinders to create inspiration to showcase these amazing products. I was not paid for the creation of this post or video. I use affiliate links whenever possible in my blog posts and videos. It doesn’t change the way you purchase things, but it allows me to make a percentage off of sales. Thank you for using the links provided & helping me keep bringing you free content.
Thank you so much for dropping by to see the cards that I created with these amazing stamps and dies from Spellbinders. Please give me a thumbs up, and comment because I love hearing from you!
I hope you are inspired to create something AWESOME!
Because, if I can make it, You Can too!
Check out some more projects using Spellbinders Stamps, Dies and Glimmer Plates!
- EASY Spring Cards using the BetterPress System
- Let’s make Foiled Floral Cards | #SpellbindersFeb24Clubs
- ▶ Birthday Cards using Big Hugs from Simon Hurley | Simon Hurley Create | Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- How to create a Floral Card with Die Cuts | Spellbinders Fresh Picked Buttercups
- ▶Creating some Beautiful Blooms Cards | Simon Hurley Create | Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- ▶Let’s make a Dancin’ Panda Card! So Easy! | Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- Fun Floral Cards using the Spellbinders January 2024 Clubs
- Having Fun with Wax Seal Mixes | #SpellbindersJan24Collab
- Let’s Color! Easy Cards using the House-Mouse Winter Collection from Spellbinders
- #SpellbindersJan24Clubs | Thanks for Bee-ing so Sweet!
- Our Fave 2023 Club Products Blog Hop | Spellbinders
- Crafting Fun with Spellbinders’ August 2023 Club Kits!