Today I’m using the Spellbinders September 2021 Clear Stamp of the Month to create some “tweet” Halloween cards. The name of the stamp set is “A Little Bird Told Me”.
Ok. This stamp set with it’s cute little birds isn’t exactly designed with Halloween in mind. But it’s September and I’m in a Halloween Crafting mood.
I’m sharing this project as part of the Spellbinders Club Influencer Group.
If you don’t know how the kit clubs work, here’s some information from the Spellbinders website.
Using the Clear Stamp of the Month for Halloween Cards
First I stamped and colored the cute bird and floral images, and tried to give them a bit of a Halloween vibe. I used some deep reds and olive greens for all of my coloring. Then I fussy cut each out.
Next I die cut some mini slimline panels from white, red and black cardstock using the Mini Slimline Envelope & Nested Card Creator – Large Die of the Month
The smallest panel that I’m using is cut from white cardstock. I stamped out my little scene in Memento Tuxedo.Black ink so that I can color them with alcohol markers.
Then I stamped a “Happy Halloween” sentiment from the Sunday Drive All-Occasion Sentiments Stamp Set and heat embossed in white. That way, I can ink blend over the embossing and the sentiment will just pop!
I colored up the scene to match the cut out images and popped up the cut our bird on some foam tape. Then I positioned him on the card over the other bird that I had stamped.
We need a bit more of a Halloween vibe! So I cut out the bats and witches hat from the Die D-Lites Halloween Sunday Drive Etched Dies set. Bats are always cool. And the hat is a perfect fit for my little birds.
I added a couple of matting layers, some shimmer to the hat and bats, and some crystal gems to this fun card.
Then, because I had extra pieces left over, I made a second card!
Come see how I Used the Clear Stamp of the Month for making Halloween Cards. Check out the Video!
Using the Clear Stamp of the Month for Halloween Cards Project Photos
Do you have a project you’d like to share?
Let’s hang out!
Like this project? Pin it and save for later !
——— SUPPLIES ———
(and where to find them)
JUST A NOTE: The stamp and die set were provided to me by Spellbinders to create inspiration to showcase these amazing products. I was not paid for the creation of this post or video. I use affiliate links whenever possible in my blog posts and videos. It doesn’t change the way you purchase things, but it allows me to make a percentage off of sales. Thank you for using the links provided & helping me keep bringing you free content.
Thank you so much for dropping by to see the cards that I created with these amazing stamps and dies from Spellbinders. Please give me a thumbs up, and comment because I love hearing from you!
I hope you are inspired to create something AWESOME!
Because, if I can make it, You Can too!
Check out some more projects using Spellbinders Stamps, Dies and Glimmer Plates!
- Crafting Fun with Spellbinders’ August 2023 Club Kits!
- Balloon Garland Card – Let’s Celebrate! | Four at 4K! GIVEAWAY Hop
- Mass Produced Christmas Cards | Spellbinders Clubs Blog Hop
- Spellbinders Club Kits | Christmas in July 2023
- Get the Party Started with the May 2023 Clubs from Spellbinders!
- How’d you make that? Let’s make a realistic Southern Magnolia Bloom
- Fun Floral Thank You Card using Spellbinders Large Die of the Month | Blog Hop and GIVEAWAY
- A Day at the Beach! SPELLBINDERS July 2022 Clubs Blog Hop + GIVEAWAY!
- 💙”So Many Candles” Card for Spellbinders 20th Birthday Celebration
- 💙You have me in Stitches! Let’s make a card.
- 💙Let’s make some Rainbow HELLO Cards | Spellbinders May 2022 Clubs
- 💙Spellbinders Club Kits for May 2022