Today I’m making an easy embossed Christmas card using the “Around The Holidays” November 2021 Clear Stamp of the Month Kit from Spellbinders.
Like the Large Die of the Month and the Glimmer of the month, this month’s Clear Stamp Of the Month set includes curved borders and sentiments. For the card I’m making today, I’ll be using the string of ornaments stamp from the set. (I think I’m almost ready to start decorating for the Holidays!)
I’m sharing this project as part of the Spellbinders Club Influencer Group.
If you don’t know how the kit clubs work, here’s some information from the Spellbinders website.
Using the Around The Holidays Clear Stamps
I’m sticking to stamping for this card… mostly. I love all those borders so it’s a little hard to pick. But, then again, I can just make more cards!
I decided on the ornaments for this one. Add a little gold embossing into the mix, and this is just so lovely. And super easy to do.
Then I added a sentiment from the Home for Christmas Sentiment Stamp set from an earlier release.
All that was left was a little embellishing. I added some gold embossing along the edges of the panel, some left over die cuts from the Large Die of the Month Card and a few gems.
If you like this content, do all the things!
- Show me (and Youtube) that you LOVE these videos and posts by subscribing, liking, commenting, and sharing them!
- Become a sponsor of my channel and blog and help me create my next posts by making a one-time donation! All contributions are welcome!
Come see how I created this Around The Holidays easy embossed Card. Check out the Video!
——— Check out this Around The Holidays easy embossed Card ———
Other Crafty Opportunities!
If you just love crafting and want more ways to create with me, check out these other crafty opportunities. Each is super fun!
Check out our next Card Class!
❤To Be Announced Soon!
See you there!
Let’s hang out!
Like this project? Pin it and save for later!
——— SUPPLIES ———
(and where to find them)
JUST A NOTE: The stamp and die set were provided to me by Spellbinders to create inspiration to showcase these amazing products. I was not paid for the creation of this post or video. I use affiliate links whenever possible in my blog posts and videos. It doesn’t change the way you purchase things, but it allows me to make a percentage off of sales. Thank you for using the links provided & helping me keep bringing you free content.
Thank you so much for dropping by to see the cards that I created with these amazing stamps and dies from Spellbinders. Please give me a thumbs up, and comment because I love hearing from you!
I hope you are inspired to create something AWESOME!
Because, if I can make it, You Can too!
Check out some more projects using Spellbinders Stamps, Dies and Glimmer Plates!
- Crafting Fun with Spellbinders’ August 2023 Club Kits!
- Balloon Garland Card – Let’s Celebrate! | Four at 4K! GIVEAWAY Hop
- Mass Produced Christmas Cards | Spellbinders Clubs Blog Hop
- Spellbinders Club Kits | Christmas in July 2023
- Get the Party Started with the May 2023 Clubs from Spellbinders!
- How’d you make that? Let’s make a realistic Southern Magnolia Bloom
- Fun Floral Thank You Card using Spellbinders Large Die of the Month | Blog Hop and GIVEAWAY
- A Day at the Beach! SPELLBINDERS July 2022 Clubs Blog Hop + GIVEAWAY!
- 💙”So Many Candles” Card for Spellbinders 20th Birthday Celebration
- 💙You have me in Stitches! Let’s make a card.
- 💙Let’s make some Rainbow HELLO Cards | Spellbinders May 2022 Clubs
- 💙Spellbinders Club Kits for May 2022