Today I’m making a Hot Foil and Pattern Paper Christmas Card using the “Curved Christmas Glimmer Borders” November 2021 Glimmer of the Month Kit from Spellbinders.
This glimmer set includes some lovely curved borders plates as well as some curved sentiments that can dress up all of your holiday cards! Today, I’m making a simple shaker card with some fun foiled features by pairing this set with the November large die of the month that pairs perfectly with this set.
I’m sharing this project as part of the Spellbinders Club Influencer Group.
If you don’t know how the kit clubs work, here’s some information from the Spellbinders website.
Using the Curved Christmas Glimmer Borders
Who doesn’t love the shine of foiling? For today’s card the hardest part was deciding which glimmer plate to use. I chose this simple looped border… probably because it has a coordinating die!
I’m also using one of the dies from the Large Die of the Month Kit. As soon as I saw it, I wanted to make a shaker card!
The die I’m using cuts a 1 inch wide curved border through the center of your paper and I thought it would be great for a simple shaker. I could have cut it twice (or even three times if you want to get crazy. LOL) to make a larger shaker, bit I also wanted to show off the glimmer foil and pattern paper.
I used a plastic scrap to cover the opening and some of my rarely used thick 6mm foam to create the well for my shaker bits. Yes, I’m raiding my stash this year!
For the shaker bits, I pulled out some Christmas confetti that I think I picked up at Dollar Tree a year or two ago.
Add to this a few of the left over die cuts from my Large Die of the Month Card and a couple of gems and my card is done.
If you like this content, do all the things!
- Show me (and Youtube) that you LOVE these videos and posts by subscribing, liking, commenting, and sharing them!
- Become a sponsor of my channel and blog and help me create my next posts by making a one-time donation! All contributions are welcome!
Come see how I created this Curved Christmas Glimmer Borders Card. Check out the Video!
——— Check out these Curved Christmas Glimmer Borders Card Photos ———
Other Crafty Opportunities!
If you just love crafting and want more ways to create with me, check out these other crafty opportunities. Each is super fun!
Check out our next Card Class!
❤To Be Announced Soon!
See you there!
Let’s hang out!
Like this project? Pin it and save for later!
(and where to find them)
JUST A NOTE: The stamp and die set were provided to me by Spellbinders to create inspiration to showcase these amazing products. I was not paid for the creation of this post or video. I use affiliate links whenever possible in my blog posts and videos. It doesn’t change the way you purchase things, but it allows me to make a percentage off of sales. Thank you for using the links provided & helping me keep bringing you free content.
Thank you so much for dropping by to see the cards that I created with these amazing stamps and dies from Spellbinders. Please give me a thumbs up, and comment because I love hearing from you!
I hope you are inspired to create something AWESOME!
Because, if I can make it, You Can too!
Check out some more projects using Spellbinders Stamps, Dies and Glimmer Plates!
- Crafting Fun with Spellbinders’ August 2023 Club Kits!
- Balloon Garland Card – Let’s Celebrate! | Four at 4K! GIVEAWAY Hop
- Mass Produced Christmas Cards | Spellbinders Clubs Blog Hop
- Spellbinders Club Kits | Christmas in July 2023
- Get the Party Started with the May 2023 Clubs from Spellbinders!
- How’d you make that? Let’s make a realistic Southern Magnolia Bloom
- Fun Floral Thank You Card using Spellbinders Large Die of the Month | Blog Hop and GIVEAWAY
- A Day at the Beach! SPELLBINDERS July 2022 Clubs Blog Hop + GIVEAWAY!
- 💙”So Many Candles” Card for Spellbinders 20th Birthday Celebration
- 💙You have me in Stitches! Let’s make a card.
- 💙Let’s make some Rainbow HELLO Cards | Spellbinders May 2022 Clubs
- 💙Spellbinders Club Kits for May 2022