It’s time for the Card Hoppin’ Winter hop, and we are playing with texture pastes or embossing with a winter theme. I just had to get out my Nuvo Glimmer Paste to play with!
The Card Hoppin’ Video Hop
Today’s video is part of this month’s Card Hoppin’ video hop being organized by the Handmade Happiness Facebook group.
The idea behind this blog series is to give you a year of fun themes and techniques. So be sure to check back each month for lots of fun inspiration.
For my Card Hopin Winter project, I’m playing with mostly new-to-me products. This includes the cute Yeti from Dare2BArtzy! Dare2BArtzy is one of the sponsors of the CardMaker Success Summit that I’ll be participating in February. And they were kind enough to send me a few products to play with.
One of the products they sent me is the 2021 Holiday Sampler Stamp Set that includes stamps from some of their popular holiday stamp sets. So I decided to color up the cute yeti (It’s the first time I’ve used a yeti on a card. ) as the focal image of my card.
I added Nuvo Glimmer Paste through the All the Stars Stencil from Spellbinders to help create the scene and matted said scene onto a silver panel that I die cut using the Fluted Classics Rectangles Dies from Spellbinders.
Aren’t these cards just too cute! I just love how the cards came out. I hope you will too.
If you like this content, do all the things!
- Show me (and Youtube) that you LOVE these videos and posts by subscribing, liking, commenting, and sharing them!
- Become a sponsor of my channel and blog and help me create my next posts by making a one-time donation! All contributions are welcome!
Check out my Card Hoppin Winter Hop video!
Here is the rest of the LINEUP!
- Jen Schoolcraft
- Debbie J’s Crafting Corner
- Annette Hopkins/ Wayfaring Panda
- Bri Firth Creates
- Michele Sarin
- Maria Nyce / Maria Nyce Designs
- Elizabeth Costa-Rogers
- Robin Woods Dickson
- Marie’s Vermont Creations
- Nancy – Handi Scandi
- Yvette Olea – Yvette Olea Creates
- Marla Harris
- Janet Axtman
Card Hoppin’ Winter Card Photo Gallery
Other Crafty Opportunities!
If you just love crafting and want more ways to create with me, check out these other crafty opportunities. Each is super fun!
Check out our next Card Class!
❤To Be Announced Soon!
See you there!
Let’s hang out!
Like this project? Pin it and save it for later!
S U P P L I E S
(and where to find them)
(DISCLAIMER: I was not paid for the creation of this video. I use affiliate links whenever possible in my blog posts and videos. It doesn’t change the way you purchase things, but it allows me to make a percentage off of sales. Thank you for using the links provided & helping me continue to create here.)
Thank you so much for joining me for this Cardhoppin’ Hop. Be sure to check out all of the other creators because I know they will have some amazing projects for you to see.
I hope you are inspired to create something AWESOME! Because, if I can make it, You Can too!
Check out some other “Card Hoppin” Hop posts
- DIY Glitter Paper? Let’s Try It | Card Hoppin Birthday Card
- Card Hoppin’ Winter | Is it Christmas Yeti?
- Let’s Mass Produce Christmas Cards | November Card Hoppin’ Hop
- Ghost in the Graveyard Slider Card | Card Hoppin October Hop and GIVEAWAY!
- Watercolor Pumpkin Card| C.A.S.E Yourself | Card Hoppin September Hop
- Sunshine Card using Stencils | Card Hoppin August Hop
- How to make Color Blocked and Stamped Card | Card Hoppin’ JulyHop
- How to make a Rainbow Spotlight Technique Card | Card Hoppin’ June Hop
- How to make an underwater background with a GELLI PLATE | Card Hoppin’ May Hop
- How to make a card with Alcohol Inks and Hot Foil Florals | Card Hoppin’ April Hop
- Easy Oval Easel Cards | Card Hoppin’ March Hop
- How to make a Vellum Card with Alcohol Marker Coloring |Card Hoppin’ February Hop