Who’s ready for some super EASY cards? I am continually surprised at how easy it is to make elegant perfectly stamped cards using the BetterPress System from Spellbinders. And this month’s BetterPress of the Month is no different.
I know. I said “stamped”.
In a way, these are. The image is pressed into the cardstock using a metal “stamp”.
What you can’t really get from stamps, though, is the texture. Pressed cards just feel so luxurious and high end.
The BetterPress of the month includes three plates.
One for the florals, one for the sentiment and one for this lovely hummingbird.
For all of my club card videos this month, I’m using embossed panels made using the embossing folder of the month. I made LOTS using different techniques… and there are more techniques floating around my head for future cards!
I just love how these cards turned out. (I know, I say that all the time.)
But I’m always amazed at how well my cards turn out. Especially when I have the right tools. The embossing folder and Glimmer plates make creating awesome cards so easy!
Aren’t all these cards so pretty? Leave a comment below to tell me your favorite… and which one you’d like to try making next!
Thanks for joining me in some crafty fun!
Let me inspire you to create something great!
Because, if I can make it, YOU CAN TOO!
~ Big Hugs!
Stalk me! You can find all my links on my LinkBio!
* By the way, this post may contain affiliate links. That means that, if you purchase something through the link, I’ll get a small commission at no extra charge to you. Thanks for supporting my YouTube channel and blog.
- Embossing Folder of the Month 02 2024 – Swirling Blooms
- BetterPress Plate of the Month 02 2024 – Flutter Into Spring
- BetterPress Letterpress System
- Spellbinders Platinum 6
- Fiskars 9 Inch Bypass Paper Trimmer (AMZ)
- Fiskars Titanium Micro-tip Easy Action Scissors (AMZ)
- Best Ever Craft Tape
- Bearly Art Craft Glue
- Glue Topper from Gloria Wolf – email@example.com