This month’s Spellbinders club kits are open for new sign ups! I’m collaborating with some of my crafty friends to share our projects showcasing some of the fun new Club Kits! Check out the YouTube Video Hop for lots of inspiration!
Making Foiled Floral Cards
This month’s Glimmer of the Month features lovely daffodils and is a LARGE plate. The image will cover an entire A2 size card.
These cards are fairly simple, with just the big floral foiled on colored cardstock in Champaign foil (with I received with the glimmer of the month plates).
I decided to stick with colors that I felt the foil would show up best on… but you could totally do the same design on Yellow (since that’s the color of daffodils) with a darker (or black) foil. I’ll probably do more like that.
For all of my club card videos this month, I’m using embossed panels made using the embossing folder of the month. I made LOTS using different techniques… and there are more techniques floating around my head for future cards!
I just love how these cards turned out. (I know, I say that all the time.)
But I’m always amazed at how well my cards turn out. Especially when I have the right tools. The embossing folder and Glimmer plates make creating awesome cards so easy!
Aren’t all these cards so pretty? Leave a comment below to tell me your favorite… and which one you’d like to try making next!
Thanks for joining me in some crafty fun!
Let me inspire you to create something great!
Because, if I can make it, YOU CAN TOO!
~ Big Hugs!
Stalk me! You can find all my links on my LinkBio!
* By the way, this post may contain affiliate links. That means that, if you purchase something through the link, I’ll get a small commission at no extra charge to you. Thanks for supporting my YouTube channel and blog.
- Glimmer of the Month
- Embossing Folder of the Month
- Glimmer System
- Glimmer Hot Foil Roll – Champagne
- Spellbinders Platinum 6
- Fiskars 9 Inch Bypass Paper Trimmer (AMZ)
- Fiskars Titanium Micro-tip Easy Action Scissors (AMZ)
- Best Ever Craft Tape
- Bearly Art Craft Glue
- Glue Topper from Gloria Wolf – firstname.lastname@example.org