Hello and welcome to our “Forget Me Not Valentine’s Day Hop”. Monica Taylor from Taylormadecards4u is sponsoring this Non-traditional Color Valentine’s Cards Hop. Be sure to check out all the amazing crafters in the hop because I know they will have some wonderful for you to see. We’d love for you to like, share, comment… do all the things because we love your comments, and thumbs up!
For this hop, we were provided with this adorable digital kit from TaylorMadeCards4You. The kits that Monica creates are just so easy to create a card (or other paper projects) with… and I went a little overboard and made 6!
Forget Me Not Valentine’s Day Hop Video!
If you like this content, do all the things!
- Show me (and Youtube) that you LOVE these videos and posts by subscribing, liking, commenting, and sharing them!
- Become a sponsor of my channel and blog and help me create my next posts by making a one-time donation! All contributions are welcome!
Here are the collections and products that I’ll be making projects using and that you’ll be seeing videos, photos, and posts featuring over the next month or so.
Check out all the photos of my Forget Me Not Valentine’s Day Cards!
——— SUPPLIES ———
(and where to find them)
JUST A NOTE: The stamp and die set were provided to me by Spellbinders to create inspiration to showcase these amazing products. I was not paid for the creation of this post or video. I use affiliate links whenever possible in my blog posts and videos. It doesn’t change the way you purchase things, but it allows me to make a percentage off of sales. Thank you for using the links provided & helping me keep bringing you free content.
Other Crafty Opportunities!
If you just love crafting and want more ways to create with me, check out these other crafty opportunities. Each is super fun!
Check out our next Card Class!
❤To Be Announced Soon!
See you there!
Let’s hang out!
Thank you so much for dropping by to see the cards that I created with these amazing stamps and dies from Spellbinders. Please give me a thumbs up, and comment because I love hearing from you!
I hope you are inspired to create something AWESOME!
Because, if I can make it, You Can too!
- EASY Spring Cards using the BetterPress System
- Let’s make Foiled Floral Cards | #SpellbindersFeb24Clubs
- ▶ Birthday Cards using Big Hugs from Simon Hurley | Simon Hurley Create | Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- How to create a Floral Card with Die Cuts | Spellbinders Fresh Picked Buttercups
- How to make a Light-Up Card | Pear Blossom Press and Pink & Main
- How to make an EASY Easter Card with dies and stencils | Scrappy Tails Crafts