I’m so excited to share my newest printable with you! A FREE “Doctor Who” Theme Bookmark Printable Kit!
With Spring Break here in Florida, and Summer right around the corner, I thought these would be perfect for the kids to make and then use when reading in their down time.
I also made some for me!
The first batch will be in an upcoming video (I’ll update this post when it’s ready) that is a bit long, and includes my ScanNCut failure when I was trying to get things cut just so to use as a planner page marker.
I made it work in the end, but they didn’t look as nice as I would have liked… I think I figured out my error, but still need to try it (on camera) to see if I can get it to work before putting it in the final video.
Here’s what you need to make these cool Doctor Who Theme bookmarks using my FREE printable kit:
- Something to color with. (Crayons, watercolor paint, colored pencils, whatever you like)
- Paper cutter (scissors, paper trimmer, cutting machine, etc.)
- Laminating medium (optional)
- Ribbons or twine (optional)
*Listed below are some of the products I used and contain affiliate links at no cost to you. Thank you for your support! All of the products that I used were personally purchased.
Quick Video Tutorial:
- Print the PDF on white card stock.
- Color! Add a cool design to the back too, or leave it white. It’s up to you. Or you can glue some pretty patterned paper to the back.
- Cut out.
- Add any finishing touches. Laminate, ribbons, etc. Sky’s the limit!
- Share your creations on my Facebook Page!
I hope you love these as much as I do! Be sure to send me pictures of your finished creations! I’d love to see them.
If I can make it, You Can Too!
If I can make it, YOU CAN TOO