Today I’m making a Ghost in the Graveyard Slider card as part of the October 2021 Card Hoppin’ Video Hop.
Today’s Card Hoppin’ Hop
Today’s video is part of this month’s Card Hoppin’ video hop being organized by the Handmade Happiness Facebook group.
The idea behind this blog series is to give you a year of fun themes and techniques. So be sure to check back each month for lots of fun inspiration.
Ghost in the Graveyard Slider Card
Halloween and Christmas are my favorite holidays, and today’s hop if focused on our faves. So, since I’m still in a Halloween crafting mood, I made a Halloween card.
The wheel chose slider for me… I wonder what it would pic for you. Give it a try and let me know what the wheel “decides” for you to create!
Come see how I created this Ghost in the Graveyard Slider Card
This month we have a GIVEAWAY for a $50 Scrapbook.com Gift Certificate.
Here is the form to enter! Good Luck!
Here is the rest of the LINEUP!
Ghost in the Graveyard Slider Card project photos
——— S U P P L I E S ———
(and where to find them)
(DISCLAIMER: I was not paid for the creation of this video. I use affiliate links whenever possible in my blog posts and videos. It doesn’t change the way you purchase things, but it allows me to make a percentage off of sales. Thank you for using the links provided & helping me continue to create here.)
🛍Edgar Allen Poe Digital Bundle from TaylorMadeCards4U (non affiliate)
Edgar Allen Poe Digital Bundle from TaylorMadeCards4U
Thank you so much for joining me for the Cardhoppin’ October Hop. Be sure to check out all of the other creators because I know they will have some amazing projects for you to see.
I hope you are inspired to create something AWESOME! Because, if I can make it, You Can too!
Check out some other Card Hoppin Posts
- DIY Glitter Paper? Let’s Try It | Card Hoppin Birthday Card
- Card Hoppin’ Winter | Is it Christmas Yeti?
- Let’s Mass Produce Christmas Cards | November Card Hoppin’ Hop
- Ghost in the Graveyard Slider Card | Card Hoppin October Hop and GIVEAWAY!
- Watercolor Pumpkin Card| C.A.S.E Yourself | Card Hoppin September Hop
- Sunshine Card using Stencils | Card Hoppin August Hop
- How to make Color Blocked and Stamped Card | Card Hoppin’ JulyHop
- How to make a Rainbow Spotlight Technique Card | Card Hoppin’ June Hop
- How to make an underwater background with a GELLI PLATE | Card Hoppin’ May Hop
- How to make a card with Alcohol Inks and Hot Foil Florals | Card Hoppin’ April Hop
- Easy Oval Easel Cards | Card Hoppin’ March Hop
- How to make a Vellum Card with Alcohol Marker Coloring |Card Hoppin’ February Hop