Today I’m making some easy Birthday cards using the Magnolia Blooms Die set from Spellbinders. I just love magnolias and this die set is just too pretty!
I’m sharing my projects as part of the Spellbinders Club Influencer Group.
I’m also using the gold cardstock that was in my recent Card Kit of the Month package. WOW! I’m going to have to get more of that cardstock. It really feels like there is a thin layer of metal over the paper core on both sides. I’m still searching online for more info… I may just have to ask.
The reason that I’m loving the mirror cardstock is that it is SO DIFFERENT from what I usually use. I’ve been getting most of my cardstock from Michaels since I started card-making in 2017. Mostly because it’s so convenient (the store is only about 3 miles from my house) and the price (especially when I can get them on a 2 for 1 sale or with a 40% off coupon).
The Spellbinders cardstock is more expensive, BUT will work fantastically for sentiments and embellishments like the ones on this card. I’ll save my Michaels for matting layers. And you know I’ll be keeping my eye on the Spellbinders site to try to catch it on sale!
I absolutely love how my card turned out, and it was so easy to do!
If you want a chance to get one of the cards I’ve shared recently:
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel (so you never miss a video).
- Subscribe to my email newsletter below (so you never miss a notification).
Check this out!
You can download these card sketches to create your own cards!
If you use one of these card sketches, we’d love to see your card!
If you like this content, do all the things!
- Show me (and Youtube) that you LOVE these videos and posts by subscribing, liking, commenting, and sharing them!
- Become a sponsor of my channel and blog and help me create my next posts by making a one-time donation! All contributions are welcome!
Come see the Birthday Card that I made using this Magnolia Blooms Die Set from Spellbinders. Check out the Video!
——— Magnolia Blooms Card Pics ———
Other Crafty Opportunities!
If you just love crafting and want more ways to create with me, check out these other crafty opportunities. Each is super fun!
Check out our next Card Class!
❤To Be Announced Soon!
See you there!
Let’s hang out!
Like this project? Pin it and save it for later!
——— SUPPLIES ———
(and where to find them)
JUST A NOTE: The stamp and die set were provided to me by Spellbinders to create inspiration to showcase these amazing products. I was not paid for the creation of this post or video. I use affiliate links whenever possible in my blog posts and videos. It doesn’t change the way you purchase things, but it allows me to make a percentage off of sales. Thank you for using the links provided & helping me keep bringing you free content.
Thank you so much for dropping by to see the cards that I created with these amazing stamps and dies from Spellbinders. Please give me a thumbs up, and comment because I love hearing from you!
I hope you are inspired to create something AWESOME!
Because, if I can make it, You Can too!
Check out some more projects using Spellbinders Stamps, Dies and Glimmer Plates!
- EASY Spring Cards using the BetterPress System
- Let’s make Foiled Floral Cards | #SpellbindersFeb24Clubs
- ▶ Birthday Cards using Big Hugs from Simon Hurley | Simon Hurley Create | Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- How to create a Floral Card with Die Cuts | Spellbinders Fresh Picked Buttercups
- ▶Creating some Beautiful Blooms Cards | Simon Hurley Create | Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- ▶Let’s make a Dancin’ Panda Card! So Easy! | Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- Fun Floral Cards using the Spellbinders January 2024 Clubs
- Having Fun with Wax Seal Mixes | #SpellbindersJan24Collab
- Let’s Color! Easy Cards using the House-Mouse Winter Collection from Spellbinders
- #SpellbindersJan24Clubs | Thanks for Bee-ing so Sweet!
- Our Fave 2023 Club Products Blog Hop | Spellbinders
- Crafting Fun with Spellbinders’ August 2023 Club Kits!