I always need more birthday cards, so today I’m Mass-Producing Birthday Cards to keep in my stash. Stick around and I’ll show you how you can do it too.
These are super quick and easy to make. Especially when you consider all the cute smaller images in most stamp sets that we don’t use nearly enough.
Today I’m using the ROCK -A-BYE-BABY STAMP SET from Dare2BArtzy.
This stamp set has a lot of fun images AND you can get the coordinating dies to make cutting them out so much easier.
Dare2BArtzy will be a sponsor for the CardMakerSuccess Summit that is coming up February 17 – 20, 2022, and I’m fortunate to be one of the speakers! I’m so excited.
And they are just one of the many sponsors for the event.
If you want a chance to get one of the cards I’ve shared recently:
- Subscribe to my email newsletter (so you never miss a notification).
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel (so you never miss a video).
- Email your mailing address to me at DebbieJ@DebbieJsCraftingCorner.com, subject line “Happy Mail”.
Check this out!
You can download these card sketches to create your own cards!
If you use one of these card sketches, we’d love to see your card!
If you like this content, do all the things!
- Show me (and Youtube) that you LOVE these videos and posts by subscribing, liking, commenting, and sharing them!
- Become a sponsor of my channel and blog and help me create my next posts by making a one-time donation! All contributions are welcome!
How did I Mass-Producing Birthday Cards?
Mass-Producing Birthday Cards – Photos
Other Crafty Opportunities!
If you just love crafting and want more ways to create with me, check out these other crafty opportunities. Each is super fun!
Check out our next Card Class!
❤To Be Announced Soon!
See you there!
Let’s hang out!
Like this project? Pin it and save it for later!
(and where to find them)
(DISCLAIMER: I was not paid for the creation of this video. I use affiliate links whenever possible in my blog posts and videos. It doesn’t change the way you purchase things, but it allows me to make a percentage off of sales. Thank you for using the links provided & helping me continue to create here.)
Thank You so Much!
Thank you so much for joining me. I hope you are inspired to create something AWESOME! Because, if I can make it, You Can too!
Check out some more card project posts!
- EASY Spring Cards using the BetterPress System
- Let’s make Foiled Floral Cards | #SpellbindersFeb24Clubs
- ▶ Birthday Cards using Big Hugs from Simon Hurley | Simon Hurley Create | Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- How to create a Floral Card with Die Cuts | Spellbinders Fresh Picked Buttercups
- How to make a Light-Up Card | Pear Blossom Press and Pink & Main
- How to make an EASY Easter Card with dies and stencils | Scrappy Tails Crafts
- ▶Creating some Beautiful Blooms Cards | Simon Hurley Create | Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- ▶Let’s make a Dancin’ Panda Card! So Easy! | Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- It Pops Up! Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with the Leprechaun Pop-up Add-on!