For today’s card, I’m reaching into the NEW Collection from Scrappy Tails Crafts and using a die set… not as intended!
First the Background
This Easter Egg Layering Stencil Set is just so cute… So I used some Simon Hurley Ink and Lunar Paste to create a festive background. I set it aside to let the Lunar Paste dry and started die cutting all the bits to make a cute Easter Bunny using the Easter Bunny Add-on Die. Yes. This die is DESIGNED to work with the pumpkin pop-up die set that we used to make that cute Leprechan last month.
This time, I’m not making a pop-up. I’m using the die set, plus a circle die, and creating a fun Bunny to put on the front of an A2 size card.
Thanks for joining me in some crafty Fun! I hope that I have inspired you to create something great!
Because, If I can make it, You Can Too!
~Big Hugs! Debbie J
Disclaimer: The information provided in this video is from my own personal experience. I enjoy sharing tutorials on what I love to do. Some affiliate links are used. They do not cost you anything, but I make a small percentage from the sale. Thank you so much for supporting me!
- Scrappy Tails Crafts NEW Collection (🎀 Used in this project)
- Embellishments / Purple Eggs-Travaganza
- Embellishments / Carrot Patch
- 🎀 Easter Bunny Add-On Die for A7 Pumpkin Pop Up Card Die
- Lucky Gold Pot Add-On Die for A7 Pumpkin Pop Up Card Die
- Rubber-bands for A7 Pumpkin Pop Up Card
- A7 Pumpkin Pop Up Card Metal Craft Die
- Leprechaun Add-On Die for A7 Pumpkin Pop Up Card Die
- Spellbinders Platinum 6
- Scrapbook.com Magic Mat
- Fiskars Titanium Micro-tip Easy Action Scissors (AMZ)
- Glue Topper from Gloria Wolf – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bearly Art Craft Glue