Hi Guys! Are you ready for Spring? Sabrina at Scrappy Tails Crafts IS, and has just released a NEW Collection to start of 2024. The new collection includes lots of fun spring dies, stamps and stencils. For today’s project, I chose the Leprechaun Pop-up add on to play with.
I don’t have a lot of St. Patrick’s Day dies in my stash, so I just LOVE that she included this in the collection. I pulled out my A7 Pop-up pumpkin die to create a fun pop-up leprechaun card! Isn’t he just so cute!
In the video I show how I assembled the pop up and our cute character. By the way, Scrappy Tails has updated their packaging AND the dies come pre-separated to make them even easier to use! FABULOUS!
Thanks for joining me in some crafty Fun! I hope that I have inspired you to create something great!
Because, If I can make it, You Can Too!
~Big Hugs! Debbie J
Disclaimer: The information provided in this video is from my own personal experience. I enjoy sharing tutorials on what I love to do. Some affiliate links are used. They do not cost you anything, but I make a small percentage from the sale. Thank you so much for supporting me!
- Scrappy Tails Crafts NEW Collection (🎀 Used in this project)
- Embellishments / Purple Eggs-Travaganza
- Embellishments / Carrot Patch
- Easter Bunny Add-On Die for A7 Pumpkin Pop Up Card Die
- Lucky Gold Pot Add-On Die for A7 Pumpkin Pop Up Card Die
- Rubber-bands for A7 Pumpkin Pop Up Card
- 🎀 A7 Pumpkin Pop Up Card Metal Craft Die
- 🎀 Leprechaun Add-On Die for A7 Pumpkin Pop Up Card Die
- Spellbinders Platinum 6
- Scrapbook.com Magic Mat
- Fiskars Titanium Micro-tip Easy Action Scissors (AMZ)
- Glue Topper from Gloria Wolf – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bearly Art Craft Glue