In this LiveStream, I showed some ways to use pastes with Stencils
It’s amazing what effects you can get with the various pastes that we have in our craft rooms. Some of the techniques that I used were:
- Using glitter pastes colored with re-inkers through stencils
- How to use gloss pastes colored with re-inkers through stencils
- Applying crackle pastes through stencils
- Using gloss and glitter pastes colored with acrylic paint through stencils
- Using gloss paste mixed with acrylic paint and glitter
Needless to say, I only have a few neutral pastes in my stash right now. But that shouldn’t limit what you can do. Take a look and see all the fun panels I was able to create using what’s already in my stash!
Enjoy the video and try using your Pastes with Stencils.
One thing to note… I did have some tech issues at the start. So pop ahead to about 2 minutes to skip that part.
——— PROJECT PHOTOS ———
——— SUPPLIES ———
(and where to find them)
(DISCLAIMER: I was not paid for the creation of this video. I use affiliate links whenever possible in my blog posts and videos. It doesn’t change the way you purchase things, but it allows me to make a percentage off of sales. Thank you for using the links provided & helping me continue to create here.)
- Silicone baking sheet
- Chery Blossom Cake Template
- Nuvo Glimmer Paste – moonstone
- Catherine Pooler Reinkers – It’s a girl, Mint to be
- Dreamweaver Translucent Embossing Paste
- Ranger opaque crackle
- WOW! Embossing powder metallic gold sparkle
- 3 pk distress pastes (texture paste matte, crackle, grit paste)
- Dina Wakley acrylic paint – gilt
- Spectrum Noir reinker TB3
Have a project you’d like to share?
Let’s hang out!
Like this project? Pin it and save for later.
Thank you so much for joining me today. I hope you are inspired to create something AWESOME! Because, if I can make it, You Can too!