Let’s Create Cards to Welcome New Neighbors!
Hi! I’m Debbie and I’m a Spellbinders-a-holic! OK… I’m joking… a little. I love all the fun Spellbinders products that I get to play with. I hope you’ll enjoy today’s project.
Want to see the Spellbinders April Clubs? Check out this post!
This project is just one of the posts and videos where I show you some of the FIRST projects that I create using the fun goodies that Spellbinders sent me as a member of their Spellbinders Club Influencer Group.
For my cards, I’m using the stamp set included in this month’s Card Kit of the Month from Spellbinders. This month’s club has lots of ephemera, papers, dies, and stamps that are perfect to welcome your soon-to-be friends into the neighborhood. The deadline for ordering any of the clubs is the 24th of the month. So this is not currently available.
BUT… Spellbinders does tend to re-release many of their clubs! So be sure to check back to see if it has come back out.
Let’s make some cards to welcome new neighbors!
I started off by stamping the little house and a couple of sentiments out with Versafine Onyx Black Ink. Then I decided to create a panel by stamping a row of houses.
I added some color using Spectrum Noir Markers, and fussy cut the singular houses.
I popped up the pink house that I had colored in front of my row of houses with some foam tape, and added one of the sentiments. But then I thought, this needs something… So I added a lady riding a bike that I pulled from the ephemera.
For my second card, I took a scrap of pattern paper, cut it down to 2 1/4 x 3 1/2, and adhered it to the center of a white card base. Then I added a second house and sentiment in the center of the panel.
For my final card, I used a smaller square scrap of pattern paper and adhered it as a diamond in the center of another card base. Then I took a couple of floral bundle ephemera pieces and attached them with foam tape as accents, and added a sentiment in the center.
Check out this quick video showing how I create Cards to Welcome New Neighbors!
Project Photo Pics!
If you like this content, do all the things!
- Show me (and Youtube) that you LOVE these videos and posts by subscribing, liking, commenting, and sharing them!
- Become a sponsor of my channel and blog and help me create my next posts by making a one-time donation! All contributions are welcome!
Other Crafty Opportunities!
If you just love crafting and want more ways to create with me, check out these other crafty opportunities. Each is super fun!
Check out our next Card Class!
❤To Be Announced Soon!
See you there!
Let’s hang out!
Like this project? Pin it and save it for later!
——— SUPPLIES ———
(and where to find them)
JUST A NOTE: The stamp and die set were provided to me by Spellbinders to create inspiration to showcase these amazing products. I was not paid for the creation of this post or video. I use affiliate links whenever possible in my blog posts and videos. Using these links doesn’t change the way you purchase things. But it helps to support this blog by allowing me to make a small percentage off of sales. Thank you for using the links provided & helping me keep bringing you free content.
Thank you so much for joining me today!
Creating cards and other paper project is one of my passions! The other is sharing it all with you. I really appreciate your spending time with me and hope that my creations inspire you to create something great.
Want to send me some Happy mail?
Debbie J’s Crafting Corner
5201 Brenwood St.
Sanford, FL 32771
Check out some more projects using Spellbinders Stamps, Dies and Glimmer Plates!
- Crafting Fun with Spellbinders’ August 2023 Club Kits!
- Balloon Garland Card – Let’s Celebrate! | Four at 4K! GIVEAWAY Hop
- Mass Produced Christmas Cards | Spellbinders Clubs Blog Hop
- Spellbinders Club Kits | Christmas in July 2023
- Get the Party Started with the May 2023 Clubs from Spellbinders!
- How’d you make that? Let’s make a realistic Southern Magnolia Bloom
- Fun Floral Thank You Card using Spellbinders Large Die of the Month | Blog Hop and GIVEAWAY
- A Day at the Beach! SPELLBINDERS July 2022 Clubs Blog Hop + GIVEAWAY!
- 💙”So Many Candles” Card for Spellbinders 20th Birthday Celebration
- 💙You have me in Stitches! Let’s make a card.
- 💙Let’s make some Rainbow HELLO Cards | Spellbinders May 2022 Clubs
- 💙Spellbinders Club Kits for May 2022