Today I’m making a Realistic Dimensional Hibiscus Card using another die set in the Susan’s Tropical Gateway Collection from Spellbinders.
I have been trying our Susan’s paper flower dies a bit lately. In fact, this is my 4th card post using her dies.
Be sure to check out the rest! I’m amazed at how well these flowers turn out… even for a novice like me!
Check out some more Dimensional Flower Card post
- Let’s make some Foil Cards! | Spring into Glimmer Collection from Spellbinders
- Let’s make a Dimensional Peach Blossom Card | Spellbinders
- Let’s make a Dimensional Dogwood Card | Spellbinders
- Let’s make a Realistic Dimensional Hibiscus Card
- Let’s make a Realistic Dimensional Plumeria Card
- Let’s make a Realistic Dimensional Geranium Card | Susan’s Garden Club
- It’s easier than you think! Let’s make a Realistic Dimensional Lilly Card
You can see all of the October New Release products in the “New Arrivals” section on the Spellbinders website, and they will be available for purchase NOW!
Want to see how I made this Realistic Dimensional Hibiscus Card? … Check out the Video!
If you like this content, do all the things!
- Show me (and Youtube) that you LOVE these videos and posts by subscribing, liking, commenting, and sharing them!
- Become a sponsor of my channel and blog and help me create my next posts by making a one-time donation! All contributions are welcome!
Check out some more photos of my finished Realistic Dimensional Hibiscus Card
Other Crafty Opportunities!
If you just love crafting and want more ways to create with me, check out these other crafty opportunities. Each is super fun!
Check out our next Card Class!
❤To Be Announced Soon!
See you there!
Let’s hang out!
Like this project? Pin it and save for later!
——— S U P P L I E S ———
(and where to find them)
JUST A NOTE: The stamp and die set were provided to me by Spellbinders to create inspiration to showcase these amazing products. I was not paid for the creation of this post or video. I use affiliate links whenever possible in my blog posts and videos. It doesn’t change the way you purchase things, but it allows me to make a percentage off of sales. Thank you for using the links provided & helping me keep bringing you free content.
Thank you so much for dropping by to see the cards that I created with these amazing stamps and dies from Spellbinders. Please give me a thumbs up, and comment because I love hearing from you!
I hope you are inspired to create something AWESOME!
Check out some more projects using Spellbinders Stamps, Dies and Glimmer Plates!
- Crafting Fun with Spellbinders’ August 2023 Club Kits!
- Balloon Garland Card – Let’s Celebrate! | Four at 4K! GIVEAWAY Hop
- Mass Produced Christmas Cards | Spellbinders Clubs Blog Hop
- Spellbinders Club Kits | Christmas in July 2023
- Get the Party Started with the May 2023 Clubs from Spellbinders!
- How’d you make that? Let’s make a realistic Southern Magnolia Bloom
- Fun Floral Thank You Card using Spellbinders Large Die of the Month | Blog Hop and GIVEAWAY
- A Day at the Beach! SPELLBINDERS July 2022 Clubs Blog Hop + GIVEAWAY!
- 💙”So Many Candles” Card for Spellbinders 20th Birthday Celebration
- 💙You have me in Stitches! Let’s make a card.
- 💙Let’s make some Rainbow HELLO Cards | Spellbinders May 2022 Clubs
- 💙Spellbinders Club Kits for May 2022