Today I’m making a Die-cut and Pattern Paper Christmas Card using the “Christmas Foliage Strips and Borders” November 2021 Large Die of the Month Kit from Spellbinders.
The dies in this set would be fantastic to add to any of your card designs. I’m trying to stick to mostly just the set for today’s card , but I have lots of ideas for adding a little extra to some other cards.
I’m sharing this project as part of the Spellbinders Club Influencer Group.
If you don’t know how the kit clubs work, here’s some information from the Spellbinders website.
Using the Christmas Foliage Strips and Borders
This card is almost all die cutting. That foliage border strip is just too pretty so how could I NOT use it for this card. I cut that out of some white cardstock.
Then I picked out some pattern paper that’s been in my stash way too long! Can you relate?
After that, I cut out the poinsettias, flowers and greenery from colored cardstock that matched the pattern paper.
See where I’m going here? Change the pattern paper and you change the look. Let’s start making a dent in that enormous pattern paper stash that we ALL have!
If you like this content, do all the things!
- Show me (and Youtube) that you LOVE these videos and posts by subscribing, liking, commenting, and sharing them!
- Become a sponsor of my channel and blog and help me create my next posts by making a one-time donation! All contributions are welcome!
Come see how I Used Christmas Foliage Strips and Borders Dies for this card. Check out the Video!
——— Check out some complete Christmas Foliage Strips and Borders card photos ———
Other Crafty Opportunities!
If you just love crafting and want more ways to create with me, check out these other crafty opportunities. Each is super fun!
Check out our next Card Class!
❤To Be Announced Soon!
See you there!
Let’s hang out!
Like this project? Pin it and save for later!
——— SUPPLIES ———
(and where to find them)
JUST A NOTE: The stamp and die set were provided to me by Spellbinders to create inspiration to showcase these amazing products. I was not paid for the creation of this post or video. I use affiliate links whenever possible in my blog posts and videos. It doesn’t change the way you purchase things, but it allows me to make a percentage off of sales. Thank you for using the links provided & helping me keep bringing you free content.
Thank you so much for dropping by to see the cards that I created with these amazing stamps and dies from Spellbinders. Please give me a thumbs up, and comment because I love hearing from you!
I hope you are inspired to create something AWESOME!
Because, if I can make it, You Can too!
Check out some more projects using Spellbinders Stamps, Dies and Glimmer Plates!
- EASY Spring Cards using the BetterPress System
- Let’s make Foiled Floral Cards | #SpellbindersFeb24Clubs
- ▶ Birthday Cards using Big Hugs from Simon Hurley | Simon Hurley Create | Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- How to create a Floral Card with Die Cuts | Spellbinders Fresh Picked Buttercups
- ▶Creating some Beautiful Blooms Cards | Simon Hurley Create | Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- ▶Let’s make a Dancin’ Panda Card! So Easy! | Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- Fun Floral Cards using the Spellbinders January 2024 Clubs
- Having Fun with Wax Seal Mixes | #SpellbindersJan24Collab
- Let’s Color! Easy Cards using the House-Mouse Winter Collection from Spellbinders
- #SpellbindersJan24Clubs | Thanks for Bee-ing so Sweet!
- Our Fave 2023 Club Products Blog Hop | Spellbinders
- Crafting Fun with Spellbinders’ August 2023 Club Kits!