Let’s make Making Planner Charms with Shrinky Dinks
Today we’ll be making planner charms with Shrinky Dinks and using the pretty Mrs. Darcy Kit from Taylormadecards4U.
Hello and welcome to Debbie J’s Crafting Corner. I’m Debbie, and each week I show you how you can create awesome cards and other crafty projects.
Because, If I can make it, You Can Too.
So if you’d like to see more tutorials and inspirational videos, be sure to subscribe to my channel, and hit the little bell to be notified every time I upload a new video.
I invite you to visit Taylormadecards4u Blog and enter this month’s Challenge.
This month’s prize is $10 gift code from Taylormadecards4u.
You will also find a discount code there for 20% off your digital order from Taylormadecards4u!!!
Be sure to follow our facebook group as well, Stamping with friends where you can share more of your crafty projects.
Today I’m using the Mrs. Darcy Kit Taylormadecards4u.
For this month’s project, I’m using the Mrs. Darcy Kit from Taylormadecards4U and tried something different.
I love the key image in this kit. I know. All these pretty papers, and I’m drawn to one piece of ephemera.
WANT TO HELP SUPPORT MY BLOG?
- Watch, Like, Comment and Share this post with all your Crafty friends!
- Buy a card or digi! If you loved this card, you can buy it! Shoot me an email.
- Leave a tip in the tip jar!
- Check out the supply list later in this post for easy shopping. The list includes affiliate links that allow me to make a percentage from sales without any additional cost to you. So shop away!
How to make a planner charm
I’ve had a pack of shrinky dinks in my stash for a couple of years… then I found them on sale at Michaels a couple of weeks ago. So I grabbed a couple more packs. And of course, I did some online research… but not really enough… before getting started on making my charms. I found a post saying that you could print on it, but not with a laser printer. And to print on the matte side (not the shiny). YAY! So I gave it a shot. I tried it with all 3 types of Shrinky Dinks that I have, and it only worked on the Frosted. And I may have just lucked out. I recommend using the printable type of Shrinky Dinks so that you don’t waste any of the shrink plastic. I also made a traveler’s notebook to go along with the charms and planned to include it in this post and video … Until I was editing the video. I think you’ll enjoy watching my struggles while I made these cute little charms. I may do a separate video on it, but for now, enjoy watching my FIRST Shrinky Dinks!
Check out the video!
——— PROJECT PHOTOS ———
Here is the rest of the design team line up!
- Monica Taylor https://youtu.be/ofUmTnaO_aY
- Jeanie Ellis https://youtu.be/Z20NUtB62fk
- Deborah Jenkins https://youtu.be/dDahbBJXyKY
- Teri Wils https://youtu.be/8adIfh7Kko0
- Creative Edges byshraddha https://youtu.be/YzdUuzbjfSY
- Archana Sehgal https://youtu.be/XxSoLGw7d3Y
- Ciara Taylor https://youtu.be/WNbSAJnQvEc
- Janie LaCasella Rinta https://youtu.be/FhU-G74Wtb0
- Mynn Kitchen https://youtu.be/WaCqS0PJWlY
- Janet VanLone Trieschman https://youtu.be/WMaU3TUZUCg
- Komal Wala https://youtu.be/ro9fGEhkxJg
- Tracie Gambino https://youtu.be/RVQBVghOhMw
- Cyn Uehara https://youtu.be/nQBmzDDm-KU
——— S U P P L I E S ———
(and where to find them)
If I can make it, YOU CAN TOO