I am so excited to be creating this “So Many Candles” Card for Spellbinders 20th Birthday Celebration! And Spellbinders just released a Birthday Celebration Collection that is just so much fun! But which product should YOU plan and create with first?
Hi! I’m Debbie and I’m a Spellbinders-a-holic! OK… I’m joking… a little. But I DO love all the fun Spellbinders products that I get to play with. I hope you’ll enjoy today’s project.
This is the first of the projects that I’ll be creating using the new June 2022 collections from Spellbinders (they send me these as a member of the Spellbinders Club Influencer Group.
There are three collections in this month’s release. I’ll be showing all the fun goodies in a haul video on the 15th.
- The Right Words by Becca Feeken
- Just Wanted to Say
- Birthday Celebration
Needless to say, the collection that many influencers and design team members are creating with today is the “Birthday Celebration” Collection. And this collection is so jam packed that I was (a little) torn as to which product to play with for today’s Celebration Event.
I had so much fun making this “So Many Candles” Card to Celebrate!
Does anyone NOT love the look of foil? And using the Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil System makes it so easy to get fantastic results.
And the hot foil plates are super fun. I used the new “So Many Candles” hot foil plate and some Red Glimmer foil over a confetti pattern paper that I had in my stash.
Then I did some simple alcohol marker coloring of the candles to make them POP!
Of course, since I was playing with foil, I had to create some foil sentiments. I used the same red foil and the new “Birthday Unboxing Glimmer Plates”. Now I have a bunch of sentiments to add to some cards.
I matted the birthday candle panel onto some red foil cardstock and added it to the front of an A2 size card-base. Then I popped a couple of the sentiments on some foam tape and added some heart confetti sequins.
This card makes me smile.
No. It makes me giggle! I just love it so much!
After finishing this card, I put together a second one. This one has the candled foiled on white cardstock that I then ink blended over. I finished it up with a couple of sentiments and heart sequins too.
“So Many Candles” Card Photos!
If you like this content, do all the things!
- Show me (and Youtube) that you LOVE these videos and posts by subscribing, liking, commenting, and sharing them!
- Become a sponsor of my channel and blog and help me create my next posts by making a one-time donation! All contributions are welcome!
Other Crafty Opportunities!
If you just love crafting and want more ways to create with me, check out these other crafty opportunities. Each is super fun!
Check out our next Card Class!
❤To Be Announced Soon!
See you there!
Let’s hang out!
Like this project? Pin it and save it for later!
——— SUPPLIES ———
(and where to find them)
JUST A NOTE: The stamp and die set were provided to me by Spellbinders to create inspiration to showcase these amazing products. I was not paid for the creation of this post or video. I use affiliate links whenever possible in my blog posts and videos. Using these links doesn’t change the way you purchase things. But it helps to support this blog by allowing me to make a small percentage off of sales. Thank you for using the links provided & helping me keep bringing you free content.
So Many Candles Glimmer Hot Foil Plates from the Birthday Celebrations Collection
Glimmer Hot Foil Roll – Red
Birthday Unboxing Glimmer Hot Foil Plate & Die Set from the Birthday Celebrations Collection
Glimmer Hot Foil 4 Rolls – Holiday Variety Pack
Platinum 6 Die Cutting and Embossing Machine – 6″ Platform
Glimmer Hot Foil System
Thank you so much for joining me today!
Creating cards and other paper project is one of my passions! The other is sharing it all with you. I really appreciate your spending time with me and hope that my creations inspire you to create something great.
Check out some more projects using Spellbinders Stamps, Dies and Glimmer Plates!
- EASY Spring Cards using the BetterPress System
- Let’s make Foiled Floral Cards | #SpellbindersFeb24Clubs
- ▶ Birthday Cards using Big Hugs from Simon Hurley | Simon Hurley Create | Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- How to create a Floral Card with Die Cuts | Spellbinders Fresh Picked Buttercups
- ▶Creating some Beautiful Blooms Cards | Simon Hurley Create | Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- ▶Let’s make a Dancin’ Panda Card! So Easy! | Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- Fun Floral Cards using the Spellbinders January 2024 Clubs
- Having Fun with Wax Seal Mixes | #SpellbindersJan24Collab
- Let’s Color! Easy Cards using the House-Mouse Winter Collection from Spellbinders
- #SpellbindersJan24Clubs | Thanks for Bee-ing so Sweet!
- Our Fave 2023 Club Products Blog Hop | Spellbinders
- Crafting Fun with Spellbinders’ August 2023 Club Kits!