I’m in love with the Spellbinders Happy Dance Collection. These fun interactive cards are super easy to create. (want to see the rest of the March New releases? Check out this post!
I usually just share the products on the posts and videos where I’m using them, but thought you might like a little sneak peek to see all the goodies that Spellbinders sent me as a member of their Spellbinders Club Influencer Group.
I’m also using them for my next card class on April 16th! So sign up now and we’ll make some of these together.
Check out this quick video showing the basics of creating these fun dancing cards!
Project Photo Pics!
If you like this content, do all the things!
- Show me (and Youtube) that you LOVE these videos and posts by subscribing, liking, commenting, and sharing them!
- Become a sponsor of my channel and blog and help me create my next posts by making a one-time donation! All contributions are welcome!
These cards were so fun to make (and then to play with) that I picked this design for my next card class coming up on April 16th, 2022. Id’ love for you to come create with us. After the class, be sure to check out all of the Student Photos in my NEW Student Project Gallery! Will your projects join these awesome creations?
Other Crafty Opportunities!
If you just love crafting and want more ways to create with me, check out these other crafty opportunities. Each is super fun!
Check out our next Card Class!
❤To Be Announced Soon!
See you there!
Let’s hang out!
Like this project? Pin it and save it for later!
Here are some of the supplies that I used to create these fun “DANCING” cards!
——— SUPPLIES ———
(and where to find them)
JUST A NOTE: The stamp and die set were provided to me by Spellbinders to create inspiration to showcase these amazing products. I was not paid for the creation of this post or video. I use affiliate links whenever possible in my blog posts and videos. It doesn’t change the way you purchase things, but it allows me to make a percentage off of sales. Thank you for using the links provided & helping me keep bringing you free content.
Check out some more projects using Spellbinders Stamps, Dies and Glimmer Plates!
- EASY Spring Cards using the BetterPress System
- Let’s make Foiled Floral Cards | #SpellbindersFeb24Clubs
- ▶ Birthday Cards using Big Hugs from Simon Hurley | Simon Hurley Create | Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- How to create a Floral Card with Die Cuts | Spellbinders Fresh Picked Buttercups
- ▶Creating some Beautiful Blooms Cards | Simon Hurley Create | Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- ▶Let’s make a Dancin’ Panda Card! So Easy! | Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- Fun Floral Cards using the Spellbinders January 2024 Clubs
- Having Fun with Wax Seal Mixes | #SpellbindersJan24Collab
- Let’s Color! Easy Cards using the House-Mouse Winter Collection from Spellbinders
- #SpellbindersJan24Clubs | Thanks for Bee-ing so Sweet!
- Our Fave 2023 Club Products Blog Hop | Spellbinders
- Crafting Fun with Spellbinders’ August 2023 Club Kits!