Today I’m sharing some sweet Valentine’s Day cards using January 2022 Spellbinders Card Kit from Spellbinders.
Based on the comments on my Club Kits video for January, I know a lot of you are wanting to see what I make first with this month’s Card Kit of the Month! So that’s what I’m playing with today!
If you want a chance to get one of these cards:
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel (so you never miss a video).
- Subscribe to my email newsletter below (so you never miss a notification).
I’m sharing my projects as part of the Spellbinders Club Influencer Group.
If you don’t know how the kit clubs work, here’s some information from the Spellbinders website.
I had already pretty much sorted the ephemera in the kit… well kind of. I think this is the first Card Kit that I’ve actually worked with. I’ve made a few cards using the British magazines that include stamps and tried to use the other things included. But, to be honest, what I was really interested in when I bought the magazines from Joannes was the stamp set.
This first couple of cards used 2 sheets of pattern paper, and some of the ephemera.
I also added some sequins (included in the kit), a dark pink matting layer, and Glossy Accents (both from my stash).
For the second pair of cards, I added some die cutting with the banner dies that came in the kit.
The finishing touches on these cards were some heart confetti (from my stash) and a glitter sentiment banner (from the kit).
The final 2 cards used the scraps that I had leftover from the first 4 cards. I cut 1/2″ strips from the pattern paper and adhered them down onto a white card panel with a double-sided adhesive sheet to create my own pattern papers.
Then I added ephemera (from the kit) to the front.
I also added some of the pretty iridescent sequins (from the kit) to the fronts of 4 of the cards.
That means that I created 6 cards with 3 card designs all from the same kit… and I’ve hardly touched what’s inside! There is so much inside, but I was running out of ideas. My cardmaking ideas usually start showing up while I’m stamping, coloring, or die-cutting. With all of that already done, my brain didn’t know what to do! So I let it rest for a bit. LOL.
Check this out!
You can download these card sketches to create your own cards!
If you use one of these card sketches, we’d love to see your card!
If you like this content, do all the things!
- Show me (and Youtube) that you LOVE these videos and posts by subscribing, liking, commenting, and sharing them!
- Become a sponsor of my channel and blog and help me create my next posts by making a one-time donation! All contributions are welcome!
Come see the Cards that I made using the January 2022 Spellbinders Card Kit. Check out the Video!
——— January 2022 Spellbinders Card Kit Card Pics ———
Other Crafty Opportunities!
If you just love crafting and want more ways to create with me, check out these other crafty opportunities. Each is super fun!
Check out our next Card Class!
❤To Be Announced Soon!
See you there!
Let’s hang out!
Like this project? Pin it and save it for later!
——— SUPPLIES ———
(and where to find them)
JUST A NOTE: The stamp and die set were provided to me by Spellbinders to create inspiration to showcase these amazing products. I was not paid for the creation of this post or video. I use affiliate links whenever possible in my blog posts and videos. It doesn’t change the way you purchase things, but it allows me to make a percentage off of sales. Thank you for using the links provided & helping me keep bringing you free content.
Thank you so much for dropping by to see the cards that I created with these amazing stamps and dies from Spellbinders. Please give me a thumbs up, and comment because I love hearing from you!
I hope you are inspired to create something AWESOME!
Because, if I can make it, You Can too!
Check out some more projects using Spellbinders Stamps, Dies and Glimmer Plates!
- Crafting Fun with Spellbinders’ August 2023 Club Kits!
- Balloon Garland Card – Let’s Celebrate! | Four at 4K! GIVEAWAY Hop
- Mass Produced Christmas Cards | Spellbinders Clubs Blog Hop
- Spellbinders Club Kits | Christmas in July 2023
- Get the Party Started with the May 2023 Clubs from Spellbinders!
- How’d you make that? Let’s make a realistic Southern Magnolia Bloom
- Fun Floral Thank You Card using Spellbinders Large Die of the Month | Blog Hop and GIVEAWAY
- A Day at the Beach! SPELLBINDERS July 2022 Clubs Blog Hop + GIVEAWAY!
- 💙”So Many Candles” Card for Spellbinders 20th Birthday Celebration
- 💙You have me in Stitches! Let’s make a card.
- 💙Let’s make some Rainbow HELLO Cards | Spellbinders May 2022 Clubs
- 💙Spellbinders Club Kits for May 2022