I said I would start planning, so it’s time to create a January 10 – 16 2022 Happy Planner Spread.
I decided to start slow and… get reacquainted with my planners and stickers. Today’s spread is clean and simple and includes two of the three top things that I want to track in my planner.
- My Youtube and Channel Blog posts
- And my fitness activities including steps and hydration, and leaving room to add other activities like walking and bike riding.
The third of my top three is mailing cards, which I plan to do once or twice a month. Plus, of course, the cards that I giveaway that on many of my live streams.
I’m also going to be giving away some of the cards that I’ve created on my regular videos.
If you want a chance to get one of these cards:
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel (so you never miss a video).
- Subscribe to my email newsletter below (so you never miss a notification).
Let’s plan! January 10 – 16 2022 Happy Planner Spread.
I think that every year on January 1st, we all think about pulling out the old planner and making this our year. Then, as the days, weeks, and even months roll by, we think that we’ve missed our chance.
Of course, that’s not true.
No matter what you want to track or what your goals are, there is no wrong time to start. Yes, the 1st of the year IS a great time to start. But when you start doesn’t really matter. Whether you start… and keep going… does.
If you like this content, do all the things!
- Show me (and Youtube) that you LOVE these videos and posts by subscribing, liking, commenting, and sharing them!
- Become a sponsor of my channel and blog and help me create my next posts by making a one-time donation! All contributions are welcome!
Because I have a little trouble doing this on my own, I decided that I need some accountability buddies. I know. I tried that before here on this blog. This time, I’m also sharing this with my loyal followers and fans in my Live Streams.
AND we have just formed an accountability group on Facebook. The group is primarily to help EACH MEMBER help each other stay on track with their planning. I expect it to be made up primarily of crafters and card makers. But anyone that wants to find a way for their planner to work for them, wants to do better at memory keeping, or wants to make 2022 the year to reach for their goals is WELCOME.
Come see my January 10 – 16 2022 Happy Planner Spread. Check out the Video!
January 10 – 16 2022 Happy Planner Spread Pics
Other Crafty Opportunities!
If you just love crafting and want more ways to create with me, check out these other crafty opportunities. Each is super fun!
Check out our next Card Class!
❤To Be Announced Soon!
See you there!
Let’s hang out!
Like this project? Pin it and save it for later!
——— SUPPLIES ———
(and where to find them)
JUST A NOTE: The stamp and die set were provided to me by Spellbinders to create inspiration to showcase these amazing products. I was not paid for the creation of this post or video. I use affiliate links whenever possible in my blog posts and videos. It doesn’t change the way you purchase things, but it allows me to make a percentage off of sales. Thank you for using the links provided & helping me keep bringing you free content.
Thank you so much for dropping by to see the cards that I created with these amazing stamps and dies from Spellbinders. Please give me a thumbs up, and comment because I love hearing from you!
I hope you are inspired to create something AWESOME!
Because, if I can make it, You Can too!
- LIVE Planning Q&A with guest Elizabeth Costa Rogers!
- Quick Planning for Creativation 2022 week | Planning with Debbie | #planningcrafters
- LIVE Planning Q&A sessions with guest Elizabeth Costa Rogers!
- Using Stickers and Ephemera for my Planner Spread | Planning with Debbie | #planningcrafters
- Planning with Debbie | Weekly Spread March 07 – 13 2022 | #planningcrafters
- Weekly Spread Feb 28 – March 6 2022 | #planningcrafters
- Real-Time Coloring | Spellbinders Birthday Bouquet
- Planning with Debbie | Let’s Make a Dashboard | #planningcrafters
- Weekly Spread January 31 – February 6, 2022 | #planningcrafters
- Trying the Happy Planner Sticker Guide | Weekly Spread January 24 – 30, 2022 | #planningcrafters
- Planning for 2022 with guest Elizabeth Costa Rogers! |🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE
- Let’s Stamp! Happy Planner Spread January 17 – 23 2022