Hello! Welcome to the Spellbinders July 2022 Clubs Blog Hop + Giveaway!
You came here from Linh Van (a full list is down below!)
If you saw my recent club kit posts and videos, you already know that I had so much fun playing with these new kits.
I’m sharing my projects as part of the Spellbinders Club Influencer Group.
If you don’t know how the kit clubs work, check out the information on the Spellbinders website.
Here is the July Club Kit that I used to create the card today.
I am having so much fun with these kits! And the response to these products has been HUGE! I have to say that I’m loving these so much that it’s hard to decide what to play with next!
Be sure to scroll all the way through for the GIVEAWAY details below!
I just had to order the small die of the month! That beach babe is so fun and is PERFECT for summer.
I cut her suit and beach blanket out of pattern paper, and used up some of my scraps for all the other bits.
Check out the July 2022 Clubs Blog Hop video!
If you like this content, do all the things!
- Show me (and Youtube) that you LOVE these videos and posts by subscribing, liking, commenting, and sharing them!
- Become a sponsor of my channel and blog and help me create my next posts by making a one-time donation! All contributions are welcome!
——— SPELLBINDERS July 2022 Clubs BLOG HOP PROJECT PHOTOS ———
Other Crafty Opportunities!
If you just love crafting and want more ways to create with me, check out these other crafty opportunities. Each is super fun!
Check out our next Card Class!
❤To Be Announced Soon!
See you there!
Let’s hang out!
To celebrate this release, we are giving away a $25 gift certificate to 3 lucky blog readers – selected from the comments on the Spellbinders blog. Giveaway closes on Sunday, July 17th, 11:59 pm MST. The winner will be announced in this blog hop post the following Wednesday. The winner is responsible for shipping costs, duties, and taxes.
Up Next is: Alanna Moses
Here is the rest of the Hop Lineup:
——— SUPPLIES ———
(and where to find them)
JUST A NOTE: The club dies and glimmer plates were provided to me by Spellbinders to create inspiration to showcase these amazing products. I was not paid for the creation of this post or video. I use affiliate links whenever possible in my blog posts and videos. It doesn’t change the way you purchase things, but it allows me to make a percentage off of sales. Thank you for using the links provided & helping me keep bringing you free content.
- “Have a Chill Summer” Clear Stamp of the month – http://debbiejscraftingcorner.com/SPL-CSOM
- Day at the Beach – Spellbinders Small Die of the Month – http://debbiejscraftingcorner.com/SPL-DOM
- Scrapbook.com Double sided tape – http://shrsl.com/12ri1-5qd-k1rr1b_1-1
- Art Glitter Glue – http://shrsl.com/12ri1-1lei-k60hjd_1-1
- Tonic Media Mat – http://shrsl.com/12ri1-5qd-k1rn83_1-1
- Spellbinders Tweezers – http://shrsl.com/3m0pf
- Blending Brushes – https://amzn.to/3PkxV3m
Thank you so much for joining me for the Spellbinders July 2022 Clubs Blog Hop. Be sure to check out all of the other creators because I know they will have some amazing projects for you to see.
I hope you are inspired to create something AWESOME! Because, if I can make it, You Can too!
Check out some more projects using Spellbinders Stamps, Dies and Glimmer Plates!
- Crafting Fun with Spellbinders’ August 2023 Club Kits!
- Balloon Garland Card – Let’s Celebrate! | Four at 4K! GIVEAWAY Hop
- Mass Produced Christmas Cards | Spellbinders Clubs Blog Hop
- Spellbinders Club Kits | Christmas in July 2023
- Get the Party Started with the May 2023 Clubs from Spellbinders!
- How’d you make that? Let’s make a realistic Southern Magnolia Bloom
- Fun Floral Thank You Card using Spellbinders Large Die of the Month | Blog Hop and GIVEAWAY
- A Day at the Beach! SPELLBINDERS July 2022 Clubs Blog Hop + GIVEAWAY!
- 💙”So Many Candles” Card for Spellbinders 20th Birthday Celebration
- 💙You have me in Stitches! Let’s make a card.
- 💙Let’s make some Rainbow HELLO Cards | Spellbinders May 2022 Clubs
- 💙Spellbinders Club Kits for May 2022