DIY Action Wobbler Cards! Let’s make some more interactive cards!
So far we’ve done easy popups and liquid shakers. Today, let’s make DIY action wobblers and a slider card.
Supplies for make some wobblers
To make your own DIY action wobbler, here’s what you’ll need:
* thin jewelry wire
* a small circle punch (1/4 or 1/2 inch should work fine)
* a pen, pencil, or paintbrush (to wrap the wire around and make a spring)
WANT TO HELP SUPPORT MY BLOG?
- Watch, Like, Comment and Share this post with all your Crafty friends!
- Buy a card or digi! If you loved this card, you can buy it! Shoot me an email.
- Leave a tip in the tip jar!
- Check out the supply list later in this post for easy shopping. The list includes affiliate links that allow me to make a percentage from sales without any additional cost to you. So shop away!
Let’s make some cards
To turn it into a card, you’ll need a card base, a background, and a fun character that is big enough to add your wobbler to.
Check out the Video!
Do you have a project you’d like to share?
I love seeing what you create, so come join my Facebook Group – Crafting with Debbie and show us your creations!
——— S U P P L I E S ———
(and where to find them)
(DISCLAIMER: I was not paid for the creation of this video. I use affiliate links whenever possible in my blog posts and videos. It doesn’t change the way you purchase things, but it allows me to make a percentage off of sales. Thank you for using the links provided & helping me continue to create here.)
- Free Stamp Colouring Page from Digi Doodle Studios and Kit And Clowder (non-affiliate)
* 26 Gauge Gold Beading Wire by Bead Landing™ (non-affiliate)
* Recollections Heavyweight White Cardstock (non-affiliate)
If I can make it, YOU CAN TOO