Who wants to see all the fun goodies in this February Box of the Month from the Not 2 Shabby Shop, SpringThings?
I know that it’s still cold where most of you are and you are so ready for some warmer weather and all the pretty spring colors that come with it.
That’s what you’ll find in this kit. So let’s take a look at what’s inside!
And stick around to the end… we’ll be doing a quick card LIVE after the premier.
Here’s some information about the February Box of the Month from the Not 2 Shabby Shop website.
Do you love a surprise? Join our Box of the Month Club and never miss out on some amazing exclusive products from Not 2 Shabby at a discounted price! You will receive an extra 5% off when you choose monthly as your frequency for a total of approximately 15% off retail. You will receive full size products in your box ranging from stamp sets, paper pads, matching ephemera, sequins etc… Each month will be a different theme and will slightly very in products. You’ll fall in love with each months theme!
Included in this months box:
- Two – 4X6 Clear Photopolymer Stamps.
- One Ephemera packages.
- Two 6X6 double sided paper pad designed by Teresa Russell formally Scrapping for Less.
- One 6X6 Call Me Crafty Al Stencil.
- One Embellishment Tray and Sequin mix by Kat Scrappiness.
- Small Sequins Package.
- This item must be shipped by itself and no coupons allowed. A discount is already factored into the price. By Clicking the Monthly frequency option, you will be automatically charged in 30 days and receive the next months box automatically until you cancel.
- Limited quantities available! Once these boxes are sold out they will no longer be available!
- Your first payment is processed the day of the sale. Each payment thereafter will automatically process 30 days after.
- Boxes will begin shipping soon after you place your order unless there is a sell out, then you must wait until the next month box releases on the 1st.
- You have 10 days prior to cancel your subscription before your next recurring shipment.
- A $3.51 up-charge will be added to the shipping options to cover the cost of shipping your box US. Priority Mail. By choosing First-Class mail for $9 please note your box will be shipped US. Priority Mail.
- Please note all box sales are final. You have the option to cancel 10 day before your next shipment.
Box of the Month Club Benefits:
- 5% discount on every box. (Discount shown in your shopping cart.)
- Guaranteed a box every month (Automatically shipped to you every 30 days.)
- Special discounts and sale for members only (Email will be sent to notify you when these events happen.)
- Free gift on your 6 month anniversary with the club. (Sent with your 6th box.)
February Box of the Month from the Not 2 Shabby Shop are available NOW!
Check out the cards from the AFTER UNBOXING LIVESTREAM!
Other Crafty Opportunities!
If you just love crafting and want more ways to create with me, check out these other crafty opportunities. Each is super fun!
Check out our next Card Class!
❤To Be Announced Soon!
See you there!
Let’s hang out!
——— SUPPLIES ———
(and where to find them)
JUST A NOTE: The stamp and die set were provided to me by Spellbinders to create inspiration to showcase these amazing products. I was not paid for the creation of this post or video. I use affiliate links whenever possible in my blog posts and videos. It doesn’t change the way you purchase things, but it allows me to make a percentage off of sales. Thank you for using the links provided & helping me keep bringing you free content.
Thank you so much for dropping by to see the cards that I created with these amazing stamps and dies from Spellbinders. Please give me a thumbs up, and comment because I love hearing from you!
I hope you are inspired to create something AWESOME!
Because, if I can make it, You Can too!
Check out some of my projects using Not2Shabby Shop Products
- Embrace the Festive Spirit: Join the Christmas in July Video Hop with the Not2Shabby Shop!
- Celebrating with a BANG! using the NEW stamp & die of the month from Not 2 Shabby!
- Let’s Make a Gnomie Coffee Card with Stenciling & Marker Coloring | #N2SGnomieCoffee HOP & Giveaway
- Ombre Stamping on a Spring Card | Not2Shabby
- Simple Stamped Spring Card | Not2Shabby Shop