I want to make something other than cards … so I thought “how about making memory dex cards tonight?”
I used a Heidi Swapp Memory Dex punch to turn a 4 x 4-inch piece of heavyweight cardstock into a Memory Dex Card Base. This is probably the simplest way that I’ve found to create the base although I also have a few dies that can create one. And I have a couple of SVGs saved to Brother Canvas Workspace so I can cut them using my Scan N Cut machine.
With all these options, why don’t I make these more often?
Check out the live replay to see how easy making memory dex cards really is!
I had just gotten my first Spellbinders Card Kit, so I pulled out some of the products in the kit to decorate these memory dex cards. I also used some stickers that I picked up from Dollar Tree. YES, the instruments and dress stickers are from Dollar Tree. You never know what you’ll find.
Most weeks, I invite a guest crafter to join me and share their style and technique. If you’d like to be one of them, I’d love for you to apply!
Want to join me as a GUEST CRAFTER and be featured in a future blog Post and LiveStream?
Sign up for my newsletter using this “Be a Guest Crafter” form. By subscribing, you’ll always know what’s going on here on my blog and over on my YouTube channel. Plus you’ll get special emails from me focusing on upcoming collaborations and guest crafter opportunities.
If you like this content, do all the things!
- Show me (and Youtube) that you LOVE these videos and posts by subscribing, liking, commenting, and sharing them!
- Become a sponsor of my channel and blog and help me create my next posts by making a one-time donation! All contributions are welcome!
Making Memory Dex Cards Photos
Other Crafty Opportunities!
If you just love crafting and want more ways to create with me, check out these other crafty opportunities. Each is super fun!
Check out our next Card Class!
❤To Be Announced Soon!
See you there!
Let’s hang out!
(and where to find them)
(DISCLAIMER: I was not paid for the creation of this video. I use affiliate links whenever possible in my blog posts and videos. It doesn’t change the way you purchase things, but it allows me to make a percentage off of sales. Thank you for using the links provided & helping me continue to create here.)
Here are some of my favorite crafting supplies
Thank You so Much!
Thank you so much for joining me. I hope you are inspired to create something AWESOME! Because, if I can make it, You Can too!
Check out some other LIVEStream replay posts!
- Making Coasters with #Artesprix | Crafting with Debbie LIVE! | GIVEAWAY
- LIVE Planning Q&A with guest Elizabeth Costa Rogers!
- Creating with Valz Art Lounge and Chrystal’s Creations Wycoff | 🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- Card making with Bitty Penny #oldplusnewmar2022 | 🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- LIVE Planning Q&A sessions with guest Elizabeth Costa Rogers!
- Card making with Monica Taylor – Welcome Spring | 🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- Let’s get Messy with Cheryl Boglioli from Gel Press | 🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- Card making with Teresa | 🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- Making Memory Dex Cards | 🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- Planning for 2022 with guest Elizabeth Costa Rogers! |🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE
- Mass-Producing Birthday Cards | Dare2BArtzy
- Hot Foil Galentines | 🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE!