Today’s video is part of the Faith Dream Create Cards 1k Subscribers Hop & GIVEAWAY and we are gonna do some Heat Embossing! Woo Hoo!
I am so excited that Annalisa has reached this milestone! And even more thrilled that she asked me to participate in her celebration hop.
I think my cards turned out stinking cute.
AND I’m giving away a FREE card sketch later in this post. ⬇⬇⬇
I decided to use a new to me stamp set as my inspiration and just go with the flow. Sound familiar?
And since I was stamping anyway, I thought I’d make a few. Do you ever do that?
Anyway, I made a bunch by first stamping and then embossing each stamped image. This means that all of my little paint swatches and paint drips look a bit like WET PAINT!
If you want a chance to get this card:
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel (so you never miss a video).
- Subscribe to my email newsletter below (so you never miss a notification).
Let’s make a card with Heat Embossing
Check this out!
You can download these card sketches to create your own cards!
If you use one of these card sketches, we’d love to see your card!
Here is the rest of the lineup and GIVEAWAY info!
Be sure to check out all of the creators in the hop because some may be giving away prizes on their channels. The GRAND PRIZE for this hop is a $30 Simon Says Stamp Gift Card. To enter, please watch and comment on all hop videos. And, if you see something you like, we would love for you to consider subscribing so that you never miss one of our cardmaking or crafting videos.
If you like this content, do all the things!
- Show me (and Youtube) that you LOVE these videos and posts by subscribing, liking, commenting, and sharing them!
- Become a sponsor of my channel and blog and help me create my next posts by making a one-time donation! All contributions are welcome!
Live Life in Color card with Heat Embossing Photo Gallery
Other Crafty Opportunities!
If you just love crafting and want more ways to create with me, check out these other crafty opportunities. Each is super fun!
Check out our next Card Class!
❤To Be Announced Soon!
See you there!
Let’s hang out!
Like this project? Pin it and save it for later!
(and where to find them)
(DISCLAIMER: I was not paid for the creation of this video. I use affiliate links whenever possible in my blog posts and videos. It doesn’t change the way you purchase things, but it allows me to make a percentage off of sales. Thank you for using the links provided & helping me continue to create here.)
Thank you so much for joining me for this Cardhoppin’ Hop. Be sure to check out all of the other creators because I know they will have some amazing projects for you to see.
I hope you are inspired to create something AWESOME! Because, if I can make it, You Can too!
Check out these other posts for the Not2Shabby Design Team
- Crafting Fun with Spellbinders’ August 2023 Club Kits!
- Light up Halloween Card | COLLAB HOP and Giveaway with @PicketFenceStudios and @PearBlossomPress
- Balloon Garland Card – Let’s Celebrate! | Four at 4K! GIVEAWAY Hop
- Mass Produced Christmas Cards | Spellbinders Clubs Blog Hop
- Embrace the Festive Spirit: Join the Christmas in July Video Hop with the Not2Shabby Shop!
- Spellbinders Club Kits | Christmas in July 2023
- Get the Party Started with the May 2023 Clubs from Spellbinders!
- Celebrating with a BANG! using the NEW stamp & die of the month from Not 2 Shabby!
- How’d you make that? Let’s make a realistic Southern Magnolia Bloom
- Let’s Make Some Fun Cards using the Boho Trends Collection from Catherine Pooler Ink!
- A Day at the Beach! SPELLBINDERS July 2022 Clubs Blog Hop + GIVEAWAY!
- 🧡”Outstanding Cockatoo” featuring the Scrappy Tails Crafts Tropical Bird Stamp Set