Today I’m making a 3d gingerbread house using a house card dies set from Honeybee stamps. The project and video are part of the 20 DIY Christmas Home Decor Ideas Hop where we are creating lots of holiday decor projects.
Check out my 3D Gingerbread House Video
Here is the rest of the LINEUP!
Check out my 3D Gingerbread House
Like this project? Pin it and save it for later!
——— S U P P L I E S ———
(and where to find them)
(DISCLAIMER: I was not paid for the creation of this video. I use affiliate links whenever possible in my blog posts and videos. It doesn’t change the way you purchase things, but it allows me to make a percentage off of sales. Thank you for using the links provided & helping me continue to create here.)
Thank you so much for joining me for the 20 DIY Christmas Home Decor Ideas Hop. Be sure to check out all of the other creators because I know they will have some amazing projects for you to see.
I hope you are inspired to create something AWESOME! Because, if I can make it, You Can too!
Check out some other Hop posts
- Having Fun with Wax Seal Mixes | #SpellbindersJan24Collab
- #SpellbindersJan24Clubs | Thanks for Bee-ing so Sweet!
- Fun Floral Thank You Card using Spellbinders Large Die of the Month | Blog Hop and GIVEAWAY
- Dad, you are my Super Hero! | Father’s Day Card | Crescent Creation Hop and GIVEAWAY!
- DIY Glitter Paper? Let’s Try It | Card Hoppin Birthday Card
- Let’s do some Heat Embossing | Faith Dream Create Cards 1k Subscribers Hop & GIVEAWAY
- Using Digital Images in Cardmaking | 7K YouTube Subscriber celebration hop | TMC4U
- You Make Me Happy! | #N2SMacaronPets Stamp of the Month Video Hop & GIVEAWAY
- Card Hoppin’ Winter | Is it Christmas Yeti?
- Making a Slimline Christmas Shaker Card | #CardsbyKendra1KHop