Today I’m part of the 7K YouTube Subscriber Celebration Hop and Giveaway. I am so excited! My friend Monica, with TaylorMadeCards4U just passed 7000 subscribers on her YouTube channel and we are celebrating her reaching this incredible milestone!
I’ve been on Monica’s design team for the last couple of years, and we have grown to be good friends. And the digital images in her shop are just so pretty. You are gonna love how she channels her inner Tim Holtz in her crafting!
For my project today, I pulled out the “Passport to Italy” kit from my digital crafty stash. Here is the design team post where I used this back in 2020.
If you want a chance to get this card:
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel (so you never miss a video).
- Subscribe to my email newsletter below (so you never miss a notification).
Check this out!
You can download these card sketches to create your own cards!
If you use one of these card sketches, we’d love to see your card!
If you like this content, do all the things!
- Show me (and Youtube) that you LOVE these videos and posts by subscribing, liking, commenting, and sharing them!
- Become a sponsor of my channel and blog and help me create my next posts by making a one-time donation! All contributions are welcome!
Check out my 7K YouTube Subscriber celebration hop video!
I mentioned that there is a giveaway, didn’t I?
7K YouTube Subscriber celebration hop and GIVEAWAY!
Be sure to comment on every video for entry into our giveaway. We hope you enjoy the hop!
Here is the Lineup!
7K YouTube Subscriber celebration hop Card Photo Gallery
Want to join me as a GUEST CRAFTER and be featured in a future blog Post and LiveStream?
Sign up for my newsletter using this “Be a Guest Crafter” form. By subscribing, you’ll always know what’s going on here on my blog and over on my YouTube channel. Plus you’ll get special emails from me focusing on upcoming collaborations and guest crafter opportunities.
Other Crafty Opportunities!
If you just love crafting and want more ways to create with me, check out these other crafty opportunities. Each is super fun!
Check out our next Card Class!
❤To Be Announced Soon!
See you there!
Let’s hang out!
Like this project? Pin it and save it for later!
S U P P L I E S
(and where to find them)
(DISCLAIMER: I was not paid for the creation of this video. I use affiliate links whenever possible in my blog posts and videos. It doesn’t change the way you purchase things, but it allows me to make a percentage off of sales. Thank you for using the links provided & helping me continue to create here.)
Thank you so much for joining me for this Cardhoppin’ Hop. Be sure to check out all of the other creators because I know they will have some amazing projects for you to see.
I hope you are inspired to create something AWESOME! Because, if I can make it, You Can too!
Check out these other posts using products from TaylorMadeCards4U
- Card making with Bitty Penny #oldplusnewmar2022 | 🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- Forget Me Not Valentine’s Day Hop and Giveaway |TaylorMadeCards4U
- Card making with Monica Taylor – Welcome Spring | 🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- Quick and Easy Valentines
- Easy Christmas Cards | TaylorMadeCards4U | The Most Wonderful Time of the Year Christmas Video Hop
- Step-up your Digis with Heat Embossing | Taylormadecards4U
- Let’s make Halloween Mini Albums with Bitty Penny!
- Let’s Make some Halloween Passport Cards with TaylorMadeCards4U |LIVE Replay!
- How to make a Halloween Pinwheel Tower Card
- WELCOME BACK to School Card | Taylormadecards4U
- How YOU can make MINI Laminated Luggage Tags! | TaylorMadeCards4U Design Team
- 🎄 FUN Vintage Christmas Cards || Holidays in July Hop || TaylormadeCards4U Design Team