In today’s hop, I will mass produce Christmas Cards using an awesome background stamp from Simon Hurley!
Today’s video is part of this month’s Card Hoppin’ video hop being organized by the Handmade Happiness Facebook group.
The idea behind this blog series is to give you a year of fun themes and techniques. So be sure to check back each month for lots of fun inspiration.
This month’s theme is words and the technique is Digital Stamp or Background Stamp. I decided to use the Background Stamp Stitched Snowflakes from Simon Hurley, and Tim Holtz Cling Mount Stamp Bold Tidings Mini.
(Actually, the sentiment stamps I’m using were part of a set I picked up from Joannes… these usually include a smaller version of the stamps plus a stencil. But they aren’t available online, and are usually only around for a limited time. Luckily, the full versions are available for purchase and I’ll be providing affiliate links in case you are interested in the products.)
I made a couple of cards, just to see how they would look, using Catherine Pooler “All that Jazz” ink, and accenting with a silver glitter snowflake die cut and silver embossing. I absolutely love how it turned out.
And it was so quick and easy that I decided to make more using Catherine Pooler “Suede Shoes” ink. OMG! I just love that blue! Now I need to get the reinkers!
If you like this content, do all the things!
- Show me (and Youtube) that you LOVE these videos and posts by subscribing, liking, commenting, and sharing them!
- Become a sponsor of my channel and blog and help me create my next posts by making a one-time donation! All contributions are welcome!
Check out my Card Hoppin’ Hop video showing how to easily mass produce Christmas cards!
Other Crafty Opportunities!
If you just love crafting and want more ways to create with me, check out these other crafty opportunities. Each is super fun!
Check out our next Card Class!
❤To Be Announced Soon!
See you there!
Let’s hang out!
Take a look at all these gorgeous cards!
——— S U P P L I E S ———
(and where to find them)
(DISCLAIMER: I was not paid for the creation of this video. I use affiliate links whenever possible in my blog posts and videos. It doesn’t change the way you purchase things, but it allows me to make a percentage off of sales. Thank you for using the links provided & helping me continue to create here.)
Thank you so much for joining me for the Cardhoppin’ November Hop. Be sure to check out all of the other creators because I know they will have some amazing projects for you to see.
I hope you are inspired to create something AWESOME! Because, if I can make it, You Can too!
Check out some other “Card Hoppin” Hop posts
- DIY Glitter Paper? Let’s Try It | Card Hoppin Birthday Card
- Card Hoppin’ Winter | Is it Christmas Yeti?
- Let’s Mass Produce Christmas Cards | November Card Hoppin’ Hop
- Ghost in the Graveyard Slider Card | Card Hoppin October Hop and GIVEAWAY!
- Watercolor Pumpkin Card| C.A.S.E Yourself | Card Hoppin September Hop
- Sunshine Card using Stencils | Card Hoppin August Hop
- How to make Color Blocked and Stamped Card | Card Hoppin’ JulyHop
- How to make a Rainbow Spotlight Technique Card | Card Hoppin’ June Hop
- How to make an underwater background with a GELLI PLATE | Card Hoppin’ May Hop
- How to make a card with Alcohol Inks and Hot Foil Florals | Card Hoppin’ April Hop
- Easy Oval Easel Cards | Card Hoppin’ March Hop
- How to make a Vellum Card with Alcohol Marker Coloring |Card Hoppin’ February Hop