Who want’s to CRAFT with me while I try out the NEW FLUTED CLASSICS COLLECTION from Spellbinder?
I just love these new dies from Spellbinders! There are 5 sets in the new collection, and I was lucky enough to get 4 to play with. Each set comes with lots of frames, and some cool dies that create a beautiful decorative border.
So, let’s talk about the video…
I had done a quick livestream (blog post coming soon) showing all the lovely cards that I received from the October swaps. I love hanging out with all of you in the live chat!
Then someone in the chat said “It’s over?”
So, I decided to come back on and do another Live and introduce this collection.
It was a lot of fun, and the end result was 4 complete cards using a lot of Spellbinders stamps and dies. Scroll down for the visual supply list at Kit.co.
… Check out the Video!
This was a pretty long Live Stream, and I had a lot of fun hanging out with you all. But, I know that you may be interested in just one of the sets in the collections.
So here are a few timestamps to help get to the right set.
- Intro, to see all the dies 00:00
- Slimline card using the Fluted Classics Slimline Etched Dies 12:00
- Fun Bird card using the Fluted Classics Rectangle Etched Dies 01:13:00
- Dancing Gnome card using the Fluted Classics Oval Etched Dies 02:07:00
- Shaker card using the Fluted Classics Square Etched Dies 03:10:00
If you like this content, do all the things!
- Show me (and Youtube) that you LOVE these videos and posts by subscribing, liking, commenting, and sharing them!
- Become a sponsor of my channel and blog and help me create my next posts by making a one-time donation! All contributions are welcome!
Check out some more photos of my finished cards using the Fluted Classics
This first group uses the the Slimline Fluted Classics
This next I used the Fluted Classics Rectangle Etched Dies
Then I moved on to the Fluted Classics Oval Etched Dies
And I finished up with the Square Fluted Classics
Other Crafty Opportunities!
If you just love crafting and want more ways to create with me, check out these other crafty opportunities. Each is super fun!
Check out our next Card Class!
❤To Be Announced Soon!
See you there!
Let’s hang out!
Like this project? Pin it and save for later!
——— S U P P L I E S ———
(and where to find them)
JUST A NOTE: The stamp and die set were provided to me by Spellbinders to create inspiration to showcase these amazing products. I was not paid for the creation of this post or video. I use affiliate links whenever possible in my blog posts and videos. It doesn’t change the way you purchase things, but it allows me to make a percentage off of sales. Thank you for using the links provided & helping me keep bringing you free content.
Thank you so much for dropping by to see the cards that I created with these amazing stamps and dies from Spellbinders. Please give me a thumbs up, and comment because I love hearing from you!
I hope you are inspired to create something AWESOME!
Check out some more projects using Spellbinders Stamps, Dies and Glimmer Plates!
- Crafting Fun with Spellbinders’ August 2023 Club Kits!
- Balloon Garland Card – Let’s Celebrate! | Four at 4K! GIVEAWAY Hop
- Mass Produced Christmas Cards | Spellbinders Clubs Blog Hop
- Spellbinders Club Kits | Christmas in July 2023
- Get the Party Started with the May 2023 Clubs from Spellbinders!
- How’d you make that? Let’s make a realistic Southern Magnolia Bloom
- Fun Floral Thank You Card using Spellbinders Large Die of the Month | Blog Hop and GIVEAWAY
- A Day at the Beach! SPELLBINDERS July 2022 Clubs Blog Hop + GIVEAWAY!
- 💙”So Many Candles” Card for Spellbinders 20th Birthday Celebration
- 💙You have me in Stitches! Let’s make a card.
- 💙Let’s make some Rainbow HELLO Cards | Spellbinders May 2022 Clubs
- 💙Spellbinders Club Kits for May 2022