Magnolia Glimmer Blooms… bloopers included!
OK… I experimented a little… or a lot… in how I used my Glimmer hot foil system when making these cards.
Watching this again while editing had me laughing a lot. I’m glad that I wasn’t in a hurry while crafting. Tell me… Have you done any of the things I did in this video? Do you see my mistakes? Are you happy with how the final cards turned out? That just proves that even our errors can turn out magical! If I can make it, you can too!
I’m sharing my projects as part of the Spellbinders Club Influencer Group.
For my cards today, I needed a BUNCH of these pretty foiled magnolia blossoms. So I tested out some ways to hopefully mass-produce them more quickly.
I absolutely love how my card turned out, and it was actually easier than you would think to create!
If you want a chance to get one of the cards I’ve shared recently:
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel (so you never miss a video).
- Subscribe to my email newsletter below (so you never miss a notification).
Check this out!
You can download these card sketches to create your own cards!
If you use one of these card sketches, we’d love to see your card!
If you like this content, do all the things!
- Show me (and Youtube) that you LOVE these videos and posts by subscribing, liking, commenting, and sharing them!
- Become a sponsor of my channel and blog and help me create my next posts by making a one-time donation! All contributions are welcome!
Come see the Cards that I made using the Magnolia Glimmer Blooms from Spellbinders. Check out the Video!
——— Magnolia Glimmer Blooms Card Pics ———
Other Crafty Opportunities!
If you just love crafting and want more ways to create with me, check out these other crafty opportunities. Each is super fun!
Check out our next Card Class!
❤To Be Announced Soon!
See you there!
Let’s hang out!
Like this project? Pin it and save it for later!
——— SUPPLIES ———
(and where to find them)
JUST A NOTE: The stamp and die set were provided to me by Spellbinders to create inspiration to showcase these amazing products. I was not paid for the creation of this post or video. I use affiliate links whenever possible in my blog posts and videos. It doesn’t change the way you purchase things, but it allows me to make a percentage off of sales. Thank you for using the links provided & helping me keep bringing you free content.
Thank you so much for dropping by to see the cards that I created with these amazing stamps and dies from Spellbinders. Please give me a thumbs up, and comment because I love hearing from you!
I hope you are inspired to create something AWESOME!
Because, if I can make it, You Can too!
Check out some more projects using Spellbinders Stamps, Dies and Glimmer Plates!
- Crafting Fun with Spellbinders’ August 2023 Club Kits!
- Balloon Garland Card – Let’s Celebrate! | Four at 4K! GIVEAWAY Hop
- Mass Produced Christmas Cards | Spellbinders Clubs Blog Hop
- Spellbinders Club Kits | Christmas in July 2023
- Get the Party Started with the May 2023 Clubs from Spellbinders!
- How’d you make that? Let’s make a realistic Southern Magnolia Bloom
- Fun Floral Thank You Card using Spellbinders Large Die of the Month | Blog Hop and GIVEAWAY
- A Day at the Beach! SPELLBINDERS July 2022 Clubs Blog Hop + GIVEAWAY!
- 💙”So Many Candles” Card for Spellbinders 20th Birthday Celebration
- 💙You have me in Stitches! Let’s make a card.
- 💙Let’s make some Rainbow HELLO Cards | Spellbinders May 2022 Clubs
- 💙Spellbinders Club Kits for May 2022