Today I’m using a new DIGITAL CARD KIT from TaylorMadeCards4U to create some quick and easy Valentines.
OK… the only thing that takes a little longer when making cards with this set is what YOU decide to add. And, of course, I did have to add a little shine.
I’m in love with this digital card kit. And I know… I love ALL the stuff I play with. But isn’t that the reason that I get it in the first place?
How I made Quick and Easy Valentines
It was so hard to decide WHICH of the pre-designed panels to play with today because Monica added several designs. In the end, I picked one of the Heart Hot Air Balloons… and then I had to use all four!
She includes several sentiments. I shrunk them down and printed them on my laser printer. They were originally red, but I wanted to foil. I probably should have converted them to black in Microsoft word (let me know in the comments if you’d like to see how) before printing.
Then I added some foil. To foil them, I used my Crenova Laminator and some random gold foil from my stash. ( I did a review on the laminator a while back and still love it.)
Since the printing was in monochrome of red, it didn’t foil as fully as I’d like. But no one else would notice unless I told them 🙂
Next, I added some more shine. I had just ordered the new Tiny Hearts stencil (among other things) from Tim Hurley’s new release and added some little hearts in Slippery When Wet Lunar Paste. I think the added gold shine worked so well on these cards.
AND the Lunar Paste dried super quick!
All that was needed then was to trim and layer the panels and mount them onto a card base. So, I popped the panel AND the sentiment on some thin Scotch foam tape, added a few heart confetti pieces and the cards were done!
If you want a chance to get one of the cards I’ve shared recently >>>
Come see how I put together these Quick and Easy Valentines. Check out the Video!
Check this out!
You can download these card sketches to create your own cards!
If you use one of these card sketches, we’d love to see your card!
If you like this content, do all the things!
- Show me (and Youtube) that you LOVE these videos and posts by subscribing, liking, commenting, and sharing them!
- Become a sponsor of my channel and blog and help me create my next posts by making a one-time donation! All contributions are welcome!
——— Quick and Easy Valentines Card Pics ———
Other Crafty Opportunities!
If you just love crafting and want more ways to create with me, check out these other crafty opportunities. Each is super fun!
Check out our next Card Class!
❤To Be Announced Soon!
See you there!
Let’s hang out!
Like this project? Pin it and save it for later!
——— SUPPLIES ———
(and where to find them)
JUST A NOTE: The stamp and die set were provided to me by Spellbinders to create inspiration to showcase these amazing products. I was not paid for the creation of this post or video. I use affiliate links whenever possible in my blog posts and videos. It doesn’t change the way you purchase things, but it allows me to make a percentage off of sales. Thank you for using the links provided & helping me keep bringing you free content.
Thank you so much for dropping by to see the cards that I created with these amazing stamps and dies from Spellbinders. Please give me a thumbs up, and comment because I love hearing from you!
I hope you are inspired to create something AWESOME!
Because, if I can make it, You Can too!
Check out these other posts using TaylorMadeCards4U digital products
- Card making with Bitty Penny #oldplusnewmar2022 | 🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- Forget Me Not Valentine’s Day Hop and Giveaway |TaylorMadeCards4U
- Card making with Monica Taylor – Welcome Spring | 🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- Quick and Easy Valentines
- Easy Christmas Cards | TaylorMadeCards4U | The Most Wonderful Time of the Year Christmas Video Hop
- Step-up your Digis with Heat Embossing | Taylormadecards4U
- Let’s make Halloween Mini Albums with Bitty Penny!
- Let’s Make some Halloween Passport Cards with TaylorMadeCards4U |LIVE Replay!
- How to make a Halloween Pinwheel Tower Card
- WELCOME BACK to School Card | Taylormadecards4U
- How YOU can make MINI Laminated Luggage Tags! | TaylorMadeCards4U Design Team
- 🎄 FUN Vintage Christmas Cards || Holidays in July Hop || TaylormadeCards4U Design Team