Today I’m Making Christmas Cards using Digital Scrapbook Papers. My friend Kim at Salty Beach Scrapper on Etsy asked me to try out one of her sets and share it with you.
It’s a little early to be making Christmas Cards but…
Aren’t these papers just so pretty!
I’ve been meaning to create some cards with this digital kit for over a month. If you’ve been following my blog and YouTube channel, you know that I’ve been really busy with lots of projects and just haven’t had the time.
So I’m making a couple of cards today. The paper is so pretty that I know I’ll make more later in the year.
These cards were super easy to create. Kim included some “cut a parts” in her kit that make perfect card fronts. I cropped the card front images and print out just the ones I wanted to use. Then I trimmed them down to fit on my card bases, leaving some space for the matt or background layer.
If you want a chance to get one of the cards I’ve shared recently >>>
Come join me while I’m Making Christmas Cards using Digital Scrapbook Papers. Check out the Video!
Check this out!
You can download these card sketches to create your own cards!
If you use one of these card sketches, we’d love to see your card!
If you like this content, do all the things!
- Show me (and Youtube) that you LOVE these videos and posts by subscribing, liking, commenting, and sharing them!
- Become a sponsor of my channel and blog and help me create my next posts by making a one-time donation! All contributions are welcome!
——— Quick and Easy Valentines Card Pics ———
Other Crafty Opportunities!
If you just love crafting and want more ways to create with me, check out these other crafty opportunities. Each is super fun!
Check out our next Card Class!
❤To Be Announced Soon!
See you there!
Let’s hang out!
Like this project? Pin it and save it for later!
——— SUPPLIES ———
(and where to find them)
JUST A NOTE: The stamp and die set were provided to me by Spellbinders to create inspiration to showcase these amazing products. I was not paid for the creation of this post or video. I use affiliate links whenever possible in my blog posts and videos. It doesn’t change the way you purchase things, but it allows me to make a percentage off of sales. Thank you for using the links provided & helping me keep bringing you free content.
Thank you so much for dropping by to see the cards that I created with these amazing stamps and dies from Spellbinders. Please give me a thumbs up, and comment because I love hearing from you!
I hope you are inspired to create something AWESOME!
Because, if I can make it, You Can too!
Check out these recent Christmas Card Projects
- Crafting Fun with Spellbinders’ August 2023 Club Kits!
- Mass Produced Christmas Cards | Spellbinders Clubs Blog Hop
- Embrace the Festive Spirit: Join the Christmas in July Video Hop with the Not2Shabby Shop!
- Spellbinders Club Kits | Christmas in July 2023
- Making Christmas Cards using Digital Scrapbook Papers
- Coffee Christmas Card featuring the Coffee Cut and Foil Die Set
- 6 Easy to Mass-produce Christmas Cards
- December 2021 Happy Mail Bag