This week I’m trying out the Happy Planner Sticker Guide to help me set up some stickers in my planner. I struggle a bit when trying to decide where to add some stickers… and I change my mind a lot… so we’ll see if this helps.
Trying the Happy Planner Sticker Guide
The idea behind the Happy Planner Sticker Guide is that it gives you a way lay out your stickers so that you’ll see how they look BEFORE you put them down on paper. Kind of how we “pencil in” things in our planner so they can be erased and moved if we need them to.
And as a crafter, I’m always trying out different positions for the focal point, embellishments, sentiments, etc before I glue them down.
What’s funny is that I had seen the sticker guide on a video last winter or fall. So when I found one at Joannes, I had to get it!
And I promptly LOST IT. LOL. This week I finally found it. So I had to try it out this week.
I think it worked out pretty well and we’ll have to wait and see how I like the layout that I created with stickers this week.
The main point of decorating is to make us WANT to look in the planner and use it. It’s kind of like when we make a super cute card and just have to keep it on our desk for a while just so we can see it… before replacing it with the next cute thing and mailing out the first one to someone that will appreciate it as much as we do.
In each week’s Plan with Me video, you’ll get to see how well (or not) I did at using my planner the previous week. I’m sharing this so that YOU can help me stay accountable.
One of the things I’ll be tracking in my planner is when I mail out the cards that I give away after creating them on some of my regular videos.
If you want a chance to get one of these cards:
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel (so you never miss a video).
- Subscribe to my email newsletter below (so you never miss a notification).
If you like this content, do all the things!
- Show me (and Youtube) that you LOVE these videos and posts by subscribing, liking, commenting, and sharing them!
- Become a sponsor of my channel and blog and help me create my next posts by making a one-time donation! All contributions are welcome!
I’ve also started a new Facebook group (Planning Crafters) with my friend Elizabeth Costa-Roger for crafters like me can help each other keep each other accountable by sharing how we are each using our planners, learn more about planning for crafters and just figure out the whole planning thing from a crafter’s point of view.
If this is something that YOU would like to be a part of, check out the link further down this blog post.
Trying the Happy Planner Sticker Guide. Check out the Video!
Other Crafty Opportunities!
If you just love crafting and want more ways to create with me, check out these other crafty opportunities. Each is super fun!
Check out our next Card Class!
❤To Be Announced Soon!
See you there!
Let’s hang out!
Like this project? Pin it and save it for later!
——— SUPPLIES ———
(and where to find them)
JUST A NOTE: The stamp and die set were provided to me by Spellbinders to create inspiration to showcase these amazing products. I was not paid for the creation of this post or video. I use affiliate links whenever possible in my blog posts and videos. It doesn’t change the way you purchase things, but it allows me to make a percentage off of sales. Thank you for using the links provided & helping me keep bringing you free content.
Thank you so much for dropping by to see the cards that I created with these amazing stamps and dies from Spellbinders. Please give me a thumbs up, and comment because I love hearing from you!
I hope you are inspired to create something AWESOME!
Because, if I can make it, You Can too!
- LIVE Planning Q&A with guest Elizabeth Costa Rogers!
- Quick Planning for Creativation 2022 week | Planning with Debbie | #planningcrafters
- LIVE Planning Q&A sessions with guest Elizabeth Costa Rogers!
- Using Stickers and Ephemera for my Planner Spread | Planning with Debbie | #planningcrafters
- Planning with Debbie | Weekly Spread March 07 – 13 2022 | #planningcrafters
- Weekly Spread Feb 28 – March 6 2022 | #planningcrafters
- Real-Time Coloring | Spellbinders Birthday Bouquet
- Planning with Debbie | Let’s Make a Dashboard | #planningcrafters
- Weekly Spread January 31 – February 6, 2022 | #planningcrafters
- Trying the Happy Planner Sticker Guide | Weekly Spread January 24 – 30, 2022 | #planningcrafters
- Planning for 2022 with guest Elizabeth Costa Rogers! |🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE
- Let’s Stamp! Happy Planner Spread January 17 – 23 2022