Today I’m using the Christmas Blocks stamp set from Sweet and Sassy to make a set of 6 easy to mass-produce Christmas cards.
Four of the stamps in this set are perfect to use as a focal point together or on their own. So I decided to use them all and make a bunch of cards using a couple of easy sketches. I also used up some of my patterned paper stash! SCORE!
Just a little stamping, coloring, and layering of paper, and these cards are done.
If you like this content, do all the things!
- Show me (and Youtube) that you LOVE these videos and posts by subscribing, liking, commenting, and sharing them!
- Become a sponsor of my channel and blog and help me create my next posts by making a one-time donation! All contributions are welcome!
Check out how I made these Easy to Mass-produce Christmas Cards!
Check out the project photo gallery!
Other Crafty Opportunities!
If you just love crafting and want more ways to create with me, check out these other crafty opportunities. Each is super fun!
Check out our next Card Class!
❤To Be Announced Soon!
See you there!
Let’s hang out!
Like this project? Pin it and save it for later!
(and where to find them)
(DISCLAIMER: I was not paid for the creation of this video. I use affiliate links whenever possible in my blog posts and videos. It doesn’t change the way you purchase things, but it allows me to make a percentage off of sales. Thank you for using the links provided & helping me continue to create here.)
Thank you so much!
Thank you so much for joining me. I hope you are inspired to create something AWESOME! Because, if I can make it, You Can too!
Check out these other Christmas Card Ideas
- Crafting Fun with Spellbinders’ August 2023 Club Kits!
- Mass Produced Christmas Cards | Spellbinders Clubs Blog Hop
- Embrace the Festive Spirit: Join the Christmas in July Video Hop with the Not2Shabby Shop!
- Spellbinders Club Kits | Christmas in July 2023
- Making Christmas Cards using Digital Scrapbook Papers
- Coffee Christmas Card featuring the Coffee Cut and Foil Die Set
- 6 Easy to Mass-produce Christmas Cards
- December 2021 Happy Mail Bag
- Card Hoppin’ Winter | Is it Christmas Yeti?
- Let’s make a Star-Fold Card with Chrystal Wycoff! 🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE! |
- Making Mixed Media Christmas Cards with Monica Taylor! | Crafting with Debbie LIVE 🔴
- Making a Slimline Christmas Shaker Card | #CardsbyKendra1KHop