Hello and welcome to the Shop Your Stash “Monster Mash” Hop and Giveaway.
For today’s hop, we were encouraged to shop our crafty supply stash and use monsters and the colors black and purple. How fun is that!
Monster Mash Card
I LOVE Halloween crafting, so the hardest thing to do is pick out what to use from my Halloween stash.
I picked out a spiderweb stamp and my “Monster Mash” stamp set from Sugar Pea Design. These are so fun! I mean, how could I NOT use a stamp with that name for this hop?
I stamped and embossed a black spider web a couple of times, and then did a bunch of ink blending with Walnut Stain and Black Soot Distress ink, creating a spooky cave.
Then I added some easy splatter using the new Distress Mica Stains. These vibrant colors created some fun confetti that turned my cave into a party place for my little monsters.
The monsters I colored with Spectrum Noir Markers and fussy cut out.
I really love the final look of this card.
Come see how I created this Monster Mash Card
What’s even better is that A Colorful Life Designs is sponsoring the hop and has generously offered a $30 gift card to give away to a lucky winner.
To enter the giveaway, just like and comment on all hop videos. The more you comment, the greater your chance to win!
Monster Mash Card project photos
Other Crafty Opportunities!
If you just love crafting and want more ways to create with me, check out these other crafty opportunities. Each is super fun!
Check out our next Card Class!
❤To Be Announced Soon!
See you there!
Let’s hang out!
——— S U P P L I E S ———
(and where to find them)
(DISCLAIMER: I was not paid for the creation of this video. I use affiliate links whenever possible in my blog posts and videos. It doesn’t change the way you purchase things, but it allows me to make a percentage off of sales. Thank you for using the links provided & helping me continue to create here.)
Thank you so much for joining me for the Cardhoppin’ September Hop. Be sure to check out all of the other creators because I know they will have some amazing projects for you to see.
I hope you are inspired to create something AWESOME! Because, if I can make it, You Can too!
Check out some other Hop posts
- Having Fun with Wax Seal Mixes | #SpellbindersJan24Collab
- #SpellbindersJan24Clubs | Thanks for Bee-ing so Sweet!
- Fun Floral Thank You Card using Spellbinders Large Die of the Month | Blog Hop and GIVEAWAY
- Dad, you are my Super Hero! | Father’s Day Card | Crescent Creation Hop and GIVEAWAY!
- DIY Glitter Paper? Let’s Try It | Card Hoppin Birthday Card
- Let’s do some Heat Embossing | Faith Dream Create Cards 1k Subscribers Hop & GIVEAWAY
- Using Digital Images in Cardmaking | 7K YouTube Subscriber celebration hop | TMC4U
- You Make Me Happy! | #N2SMacaronPets Stamp of the Month Video Hop & GIVEAWAY
- Card Hoppin’ Winter | Is it Christmas Yeti?