Today I’m using the Spellbinders August 2021 New Release Fall Traditions Collection and creating some Fall theme cards.
I don’t make many Fall projects, but when I saw the Happy Turkey Day die set, I just couldn’t resist saying “YES” when Spellbinders asked me to make something with this new collection.
I cut a couple of slimline panels using the Mini Slimline Envelope and Nested Card Creator Die Set (Large Die of the month from July) from white and gold cardstock. Then I stamped a couple of pumpkins (for a little additional color behind our turkey) and a “Fall Blessings” sentiment onto the white panel before adding my turkey and some flowers.
For the next card, I used the Mini Fall Blooms Etched Dies from this collection to create a simple wreath card.
First I foiled the “Happy Fall Y’all” sentiment from the Crimson Fall Glimmer of the Month kit (October 2020) in the center of an A2 panel. Then I surrounded the sentiment with a wreath made from the stem die cuts and added the flowers. I love how this turned out… especially since I haven’t done many wreath cards. Hmm… I wonder if more will be in my future.
For the final card, I used the pumpkins from the Charming Pumpkins Stamp Set.
After coloring these cute pumpkins, I added them to an A2 panel that I had added some foiled dot details using “Tangerine” Foil and the largest of the Essential Glimmer Rectangles Hot Foil Plates. Then I took some of the leaves and an acorn from the Mini Fall Blooms Etched Dies set.
So stinking cute!
Which of these is your favorite? Please comment down below and on the video. This helps me Google and YouTube know that you like my content. 🙂
Come see the cool cards that I created using the Fall Traditions Collection… Check out the Video!
FALL TRADITIONS COLLECTION PROJECT PHOTO GALLERY
Do you have a project you’d like to share?
Let’s hang out!
Like this project? Pin it and save for later.
——— S U P P L I E S ———
(and where to find them)
JUST A NOTE: The stamp and die set were provided to me by Spellbinders to create inspiration to showcase these amazing products. I was not paid for the creation of this post or video. I use affiliate links whenever possible in my blog posts and videos. It doesn’t change the way you purchase things, but it allows me to make a percentage off of sales. Thank you for using the links provided & helping me keep bringing you free content.
Thank you so much for dropping by to see the cards that I created with these amazing stamps and dies from Spellbinders. Please give me a thumbs up, and comment because I love hearing from you!
I hope you are inspired to create something AWESOME!
Because, if I can make it, You Can too!
Check out some more projects using Spellbinders Stamps, Dies and Glimmer Plates!
- Crafting Fun with Spellbinders’ August 2023 Club Kits!
- Balloon Garland Card – Let’s Celebrate! | Four at 4K! GIVEAWAY Hop
- Mass Produced Christmas Cards | Spellbinders Clubs Blog Hop
- Spellbinders Club Kits | Christmas in July 2023
- Get the Party Started with the May 2023 Clubs from Spellbinders!
- How’d you make that? Let’s make a realistic Southern Magnolia Bloom
- Fun Floral Thank You Card using Spellbinders Large Die of the Month | Blog Hop and GIVEAWAY
- A Day at the Beach! SPELLBINDERS July 2022 Clubs Blog Hop + GIVEAWAY!
- 💙”So Many Candles” Card for Spellbinders 20th Birthday Celebration
- 💙You have me in Stitches! Let’s make a card.
- 💙Let’s make some Rainbow HELLO Cards | Spellbinders May 2022 Clubs
- 💙Spellbinders Club Kits for May 2022