Today, created a Sunshine Card using Stencils!
Today’s Card Hoppin’ Hop
Today’s video is part of this month’s Card Hoppin’ video hop being organized by the Handmade Happiness Facebook group.
The idea behind this blog series is to give you a year of fun themes and techniques. So be sure to check back each month for lots of fun inspiration.
This month’s theme is Sunshine and we’ll be using Stencils or embossing folders.
Instead of using a stencil as just a stencil, I also sent it through my Gemini Junior and dry embossed my watercolor paper before adding any color.
Don’t know how to dry emboss with your stencils?
Check out the video to see how I created this Sunshine Card using Stencils!
If you like this content, do all the things!
- Show me (and Youtube) that you LOVE these videos and posts by subscribing, liking, commenting, and sharing them!
- Become a sponsor of my channel and blog and help me create my next posts by making a one-time donation! All contributions are welcome!
Here is the rest of the LINEUP!
More Sunshine Card using Stencils Project Pics!
Do you have a project you’d like to share?
Let’s hang out!
——— S U P P L I E S ———
(and where to find them)
(DISCLAIMER: I was not paid for the creation of this video. I use affiliate links whenever possible in my blog posts and videos. It doesn’t change the way you purchase things, but it allows me to make a percentage off of sales. Thank you for using the links provided & helping me continue to create here.)
Thank you so much for joining me for the Cardhoppin’ April Hop. Be sure to check out all of the other creators because I know they will have some amazing projects for you to see.
I hope you are inspired to create something AWESOME! Because, if I can make it, You Can too!
Check out some other “Card Hoppin” Hop posts
- DIY Glitter Paper? Let’s Try It | Card Hoppin Birthday Card
- Card Hoppin’ Winter | Is it Christmas Yeti?
- Let’s Mass Produce Christmas Cards | November Card Hoppin’ Hop
- Ghost in the Graveyard Slider Card | Card Hoppin October Hop and GIVEAWAY!
- Watercolor Pumpkin Card| C.A.S.E Yourself | Card Hoppin September Hop
- Sunshine Card using Stencils | Card Hoppin August Hop
- How to make Color Blocked and Stamped Card | Card Hoppin’ JulyHop
- How to make a Rainbow Spotlight Technique Card | Card Hoppin’ June Hop
- How to make an underwater background with a GELLI PLATE | Card Hoppin’ May Hop
- How to make a card with Alcohol Inks and Hot Foil Florals | Card Hoppin’ April Hop
- Easy Oval Easel Cards | Card Hoppin’ March Hop
- How to make a Vellum Card with Alcohol Marker Coloring |Card Hoppin’ February Hop